#Monster

You woke up in a garden filled with red roses. The sky was a beautiful blue making the atmosphere look fascinating making you feel internal peace. You look around the place getting up moving in little circles. >> Where am I ?<< You think to your self, knowing that you were dreaming. In the air Kaneki's voice was heard calling for you. You turn around seeing him from far, putting a big smile on your face and run toward him. As getting closer to him, he opens his arms wide ready to hug you, as soon as you reach him. You hug him tight while tears come from your eyes covering your cheek. You didn't know why you started crying so you brake the hug and look at Kaneki's eyes. Your face changes expression the moment you make eye contact with him. Your look showed terror, shocked form the picture in front of you. Kaneki was bleeding form his mouth, his face had a big scar on the right cheek. You look down at his stomach which had a huge hole in it. The moment he looses balance you try to catch him but in that moment you find yourself in the dungeons. Wondering why your were here slowly you lay down and fall into a slumber.

~~

On the other side of the world Kaneki was fighting against Madame Blood trying to free you form her. He moves in a circle trying to confuse Madame Blood as he launches on her in full speed from behind. Her reflexes were really good causing Kaneki's attack to end up a fail as she moves away hitting him back with her kajuka throwing Kaneki on the ground. He groans getting up.

" You do realize now that you are no match for me " Madame Blood says as the smirk was on her face for a long time. Kaneki hissed a little when from above Hinami launches to Madame Blood with full speed. Madame Blood moves away only to get pierced by Hinami's kukaku. Madame Blood groans in pain holding her wound. She screams as her Kajuka destroyed most of the place. Kaneki realizes that the ceiling was gonna fall, so he runs toward you as fast as he could while you open your eyes slowly calling Kaneki's name. It wasn't late until you realized that the place was crumbling down.

The place gets destroyed as people outside the park started panicking running away in fear, screaming, pushing each other, grabbing their children and relatives. The Haunted House was destroyed completely as there was no sign of Madame Blood or you and Kaneki. Hinami manages to get outside without a scratch, as she starts calling you two's name.

" Kaneki ... (y/n) .. Where are you guys ?"

Meanwhile, under the ruins, you find Kaneki above you, his Rinkaku was keeping you safe by holding the wall not to fall on you. You look up at him as he was trying to stay strong. Your hand reaches up to his face as he opens his eyes fast looking at you with a relaxed face.

" (y/n) are you OK ?"

You nod as you notice the cut on his face " Kaneki... what happened ?"

" Madame Blood, she had you tight up to the ceiling and when things weren't going good for her she decided to destroy the place. I am sorry i couldn't protect you ... " Kaneki lowers his head in disappointment as you smile a little comforting him " You are protecting me right now "

As soon as he wanted to reply you bleed from your mouth coughing. Kaneki looks at you, eyes wide open as he notices a curling iron had pierced through your body, where your right lung was. Kaneki screams your name as your eyes were closing slowly. " no..no (y/n)... stay with me.. come on... " Kaneki tries to keep you awake. He screams angrily, his Kajuka pushing away all the ruins of the Haunted house opening the place for you to breath. Hinami notices the ruins moving seeing you and Kaneki as she smiles running toward you two. Kaneki had removed the iron from your body as he was holding you close to him. Hinami stops before reaching you her eyes filling up in tears. She walks slowly toward Kaneki, falling to her knees, looking at Kaneki with a concerned look " Kaneki onii- chan..?"

Kaneki looks away holding you tighter, as your eyes were closing by fast.