#Ghoul

" Wake up... wake up my dear " You hear your mothers voice softly as you found yourself in the white scenery from earlier. You open your eyes, getting up as you see your mother's and father's figure standing in front of you.

" Mother... Father " You run toward them , hugging them crying a little. " Mom .. dad I missed you ... so much. " 

Mom : " We  missed you two my little one!' 

Dad : " What happened to you ? Why is your belly bleeding my little angel "

You look away forming a fist with your hands "It was all Madame's Blood fault " 

Your mother and father step backwards a little their face showing a terror look. You look at them with a wondering face " What is it mom, dad ?"

" (Y/n) we have to tell you something.. About Madame Blood.." Your mother says her voice trembling a little. 

~~~~~

Meanwhile, on the real world, Kaneki still holding your body next to him, Hinami looking down crying. At that moment Madame Blood shows up in front of Kaneki.

" Don't blame me for that.. I just wanted my revenge " She says looking down at your silent body. Hinami gets up mad, releasing her rinkaku toward Madame Blood, when Kaneki stops her. Hinami looks surprised at him, as Kaneki asks curiously. 

" What did she do to you ? Who are you taking revenge on ?"

" She is the only one who  can get me out of the misery, her family put me " Madame Blood walked over to your silent body, as Kaneki used his kagune as a shield. She looked at you with hate on her face " I cannot believe they implanted on her the medicine.. quite the parents."

" They did that to protect her. ' Kaneki stated out loud while Hinami gets in front of him " I will handle her " she says standing in attack position. Madame Blood laughed like a psycho as her hands traveled through her stomach. 

" Do you want me to tell you the real story behind the medicine you all have been hearing about. It is not the one you read on those old and stupid books written by stupid old people. It all started when i was a college student. There was this professor  that i had been growing fond off. He had been studying science his entire life. I was 17 when I met him. He was a clumsy and distracted person, with his geeky face he made me fall in love with him. " Madame Blood speaks as she sits near a rock looking at the sky. Kaneki and Hinami were listening quietly.

" After a week since i had known him and had started to follow his classes, he goes absent for three days, so i decide to go and visit him, curious to learn what had happened to him... "

~~~~

" I had been feeling sick for  three days, so I decided not to go to teach. I stayed home while your mother took care of me. " Your dad says as he looks at your mother which was sitting next to him, your head laying on your mothers lap.  Your dad looks at the sky nostalgic " It was the best week that day, staying all day with your mom and you, who were 7 months, kicking her every moment "  mother harasses your hair gently as you look at the sky yourself. 

~~~~

" I went to visit him. I had brought with me a homemade apple pie and some orange juice. I knock on his door when it is opened by a woman. She was really cute with her green eyes. I look at her smiling as she was wearing a long blue dress with white stripes. She was pregnant. After introducing ourselves, smiling at me she took me in as she accommodates me on the couch.       >> He will be back soon from the shop.<< the woman said as she offered  me a cup of tea. " Madame Blood exhales,  continuing her story " He came and when he entered inside i felt so happy as he notices me and smiles, but his wife went and kissed him grabbing the bags from his hands. "

~~~~

Your dad : " I sat down, in front of her as she looked at me with jealousy in her eyes. I could tell that she wasn't happy that I had skipped school for days. I asked her what is going on with my class as she replies calmly that everything is good, the new teacher was really good but she was falling behind with class. Asking for help i decided to do so and sat down with her starting to study and explain her the lessons"

~~~~

" But my plan was  not to study at all that day. I wanted to know how it felt to be close to him, how it felt to hold his hands ... To be in his presence. I wanted to know how it felt to kiss him. I wanted him to be mine. " Madame Blood said as she smiled a little bit. " But i guess I wasn't the only one who felt that way.. "

~~~~

" Seeing that she was interested in me, I find this as a chance to use her for the experiment i was going to do. " Your dad says lowering his head, while your mother hold his hand. You look at your dad curious as you sat on your knees " What kind of experiment dad ?"

Your dad looks at you muttering " I wanted to create a ghoul that would obey only me "

You look at shock as your mother tries to talk to you." What did you do dad ? How could you made that possible ?"

" I used the blood of the ghouls i had found dead, mixing them with some chemicals i created this drug, which made humans experience ghoul powers, only under my command. Realizing that it might not be a success i created the antidote which sealed the powers of a ghoul inside of them." Father says.

 You look at both your parents, your eyes wide open " Don't tell me you used that on Madame Blood?"