#Thorns

" Stay away from me " you shout your eyes filled with tears looking at your father in terror. 

" (y/n) please... " Your father tries to grab your arms to calm you down. Your mother falls on to her knees begging you to calm down. 

~~~

( Listen to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RkOb2q61Sw for a better experience// Credits to original owner of the song. Anime : Tokyo Ghoul  )

" I went to his laboratory after he said that he had this new research to show me... I sat there eager to see the experiment as I thought it would be any new medicine, since he was sick, i thought he would have been inspired by his sickness... Never imagining what would happen next "  Madame Blood  sighs " He just grabbed my hands tying them up to the chair i was sitting on as he had this needle in his hand filled with some sort of red to violet chemical. I sat there panicking as he would grin coming closer to me..."

~~

" (Y/N)... I am sorry but please calm down... " Your father kept saying as your held your head with your hands walking backwards from your parents  repeating "  monsters " 

" We just wanted your safety " your mother cries out loudly. You look at her with a discussed and disappointing eyes " My own good " lowering down your hands you stand there frozen. Thinking that you were calmed and believed them your parents start approaching you slowly, being stopped by your kagune showing up. You look at them as your one eye starts to change to a ghoul eyes " this is what my own good is, mom, this is what you created dad. " you look at them crying.

~~~~

" He knew that i would be vulnerable and listen to his commands even as a ghoul, but what he never imagined was me sealing my human feelings deep inside me, replacing my heart with nothing. I turned against him immediately attacking him moving forward to his wife. I find her in the kitchen washing the dishes, she hasn't spotted me yet, washing the dishes talking to her unborn child. >> Baby doll, you are kicking so much today, what is wrong honey ?<< I look at her as she was all happy, while I was turned to a monster.... I started hating the whole family of hers. " Madame Blood looks at Kaneki as he was looking at her with shocking eyes. " I penetrated her body with my new weapon... I penetrated through the unborn child. As i was about to take another step, her father shoots me with guns, only getting me more annoyed. He goes near his wife terrified, as I walk closer to him bleeding from my eyes.. But, he looked at me with desperate and regret eyes.... For some reason i couldn't finish him off.. I ran. Than after some months i learn that he had saved the unborn child by giving her Ghoul powers, keeping them hidden " 

~~~

" You created a monster one time at a time..... You had to sacrifice mother too... I hate you filthy trash.. You are not my dad " You scream as your kagune pierces your dad's body. Your eyes widen when you see your mother in front of him. You had just killed your mother and father " mom.. " Your voice trembles. She smiles at you, as both of them vanish.. You try to reach for them failing falling on your knees. You scream loudly as the world where you were gets destroyed. 

Kaneki noticed you moving as Madame Blood looks at your body, she realizes you had gone insane out of control moving away " Move away dumb-asses " She screams as Kaneki and Hinami move away from you fast. Your body started to stand up, as your eyes were covered by your hair while your kagune was out, stronger than before. Kaneki speaks up your name, noticing that, you raise your hand which was holding the eye-patch he gave you. You throw it on the ground and move attacking him with high speed. Unable to react you knock him down in one punch. He lays on the ground bleeding as Hinami looks at you terrified " one-chan " she whispers before getting beaten by you.

Madame Blood realizes that you were in your extreme moments and runs away. Noticing her cowardly move you chase her. Appearing in front of her you laugh insanely " Say Good night MADAME BLOOD" you grab her hand with your kagune braking them. She screams in pain as you tear her body apart. Blood covered most of your body as it was spilling on the place. You calm down ass soon as your eyes  meet with kaneki's. 

You fall on the ground as Hinami and Kaneki run to you. You were on the ground bleeding from your stomach. " ( Y/N)" Kaneki screams.