#Black_stars

Chapter 3

" Welcome to your new home ( y/n ) " An old man says gently as he smiles with his eyes closed.

" Alright, now let me present you to Touka Kirishima, she is also a ghoul, but don't worry, we here don't feed on living humans so you are safe. This little girl is Hinami, she lost her mother a while ago, so you see we have people like you here. She can help with what you went through... The old grandpa is Yoshimura. The big guy is Nishiki, he will be your " bodyguard" when you leave Anteiku. Our Enji and Kaya aren't here but you'll meet them when they come back from their mission "Kaneki speaks looking at you as he notices that you had a big smile on your face. He is about to pat your head when Touka grabs your arm cheerfully.

" How about we get you dressed in the Anteiku servant costume?! I bet you'll look amazing" Touka says running upstairs along with Hinami. Kaneki was left alone with Yoshimura as he pours some coffee for Kaneki before sitting next to him.

" What did you discover ? The old man asks.

" Apparently she doesn't know she's a ghoul. Her father and mother were dead when i reached their home. I remembered i saw (y/n) drink some kind of round medicine before she went to bed." Kaneki answers holding his cup of coffee with both hands.

" This means that her parents knew that her daughter was a ghoul and they knew her Ghoul strength very well and not to cause any damage with the authorities they controlled her powers by drug... Just how powerful is this drug?" The old man gets up with a thoughtful frown as he walks to his room and takes a book from the small library there. When he returns the book is opened to a page with the picture of a ghoul fighting.

Kaneki's eyes widen as it was the same ghoul that attacked him earlier. He turns at Yoshimura as was about to speak.

" Your information was what i needed to confirm some of my doubts. There is a old story about two ghoul fighting for ultimate power. You see Kaneki, like humans ghouls can be selfish creatures, they have the desire to run the world like humans. This drug can make ghouls go from a strong and healthy one to a weak and rusty from inside."

" Huh ? But Yoshimura, how did this drug was discovered ?" Kaneki asks

" Well, there was a scientist, who by accident discovered the secret formula to lower a Ghoul to its death or to it's paradise, once he witnessed it's great power he only made 30 copies of the drug and the anti-drug, sending one package at the most powerful leaders in ghouls and humans history, knowing the danger of the drug they hid the drugs inside their relatives bodies, using the anti-drug to control their powers." The old man speaks while moving the pages as Kaneki glared with an intense concentration " But why come now for the drug ?"

" Well the real question is how long does this anti-drug exists ? I mean, if it were in a small bottle it would have ended by now?" Yoshimura asked closing the book

" Huh, what do you mean Yoshimura?" Kaneki looks at him a questioning face glaring once a time at the book.

" The book says the drug vanished after the scientist died, he left behind his wife and 5 month daughter that fits (y/n) description, but you saw ( y/n ) father alive, right? "

Kaneki moods at the atmosphere was becoming really suspicious " yeah, i saw him alive "

" Than who were they? I know that (y/n) was the scientist responsible of the drug but if her dad died than... Who was the real person behind the father coat ?" Yoshimura looks out the window as Kaneki looks at his coffee cup.

~

Next chapter : #Ghoul_conflicts