#Ghoul_Conflicts

~ Throw Back ~

" Honey, come on now, get out of that basement and help me put to sleep ( y/n ) " Your mom spoke holding you (15 months old baby ) in one hand opening the door of the basement with the other one. Your father rushed to prevent your mother to see what was inside the basement but it was to late for him. Your mother's eyes widen as she sees a laboratory hidden in the basement. She goes down stairs looking around surprised, your father following her trying to explain. " Listen, (y/m/n~ your mother's name ) it's not what it looks like"

" (y/f/n ~ your father's name ) what is all this ? What are you ?" You start crying as your father sits on his chair rubbing his forehead from sweat.

" Fine, i think i will tell you the truth.... (y/m/n) the truth is, i ... I am a Ghoul.."

Your mothers eyes start tearing up as she moves away from your father holding you. She looks at you while you were still crying. She kisses your forehead softly as you stop crying and just relax to her arms. " Than this means..... She is also a Ghoul.... "

Your father nods as he gets up trying to calm your mother down " Don't worry, i will never hurt you or our daughter... "

" Hurt us ? What more can you do ? Your secret created a Demon child, she will have to live with the burden of being a Ghoul.... "

" Don't worry, i have created this drug, its still experimental drug but this is meant to calm her Ghoul instincts and...."

" Shut up... " Your mother yells

~~~~~~ End of Throwback ~~~~

" Kaneki-san! How do i look ?" You appear in front of Kaneki wearing the Anteiku maid costume smiling.

Kaneki blushes a little and smiles " Very cute, hehehe!" He looks away kinda looking down.

" Huh? Kaneki-kun, what's wrong ? " You get closer to him looking curiously at his face.

" Ehemm, you two, did you forget we have work to do " Touka speaks out looking at you and Kaneki in a rather annoyed face. You and Kaneki jumps frightened while laughing a little.

" So, (y/n) I need you to go buy some grocery, there is gonna be held a school party here and i need you to buy me these stuff on the list" Touka says all bossy as you take the list and freeze for a moment.

" This has more than 30 items to buy.... How am i supposed to carry them... and ??" Your words got interrupted by kaneki offering his help. " I'll help you (y/n) " He smiles as you blush a little. The two of you leave Anteiku while Touka looks at Yoshimura as he pours her some cup of coffee. Touka sits down while the others were up stairs.

" Touka, you don't need to worry so much about him, he got back safe and sound " Yoshimura offers Touka's her cup of coffee.

" That's not what I am worried about, that girl can be very dangerous if she learns to use her Ghoul powers and.... "

" Touka, trust Kaneki ok?" Yoshimura speaks with a serious face. Touka nods and drinks her coffee. Meanwhile, Kaneki and you are walking to the mall talking and laughing to each other. The two of you enter the " Decorate your own party " store,buying the stuff Touka had listed on the list. After buying half of the stuff Kaneki suggest to sit and eat, as so you both do.

" Huh? Why aren't you eating Kaneki ?" You ask curiously as the waiter brings the order placing it to the table.

" Well, let's say if my kind eats , i will get sick" He replies with a low voice. You smile a little a start eating. Kaneki looks at you thinking to himself  >>" Hm, seems that drug must be really powerful since she is able to eat normal food.... "<< You eat kinda fast as mustard gets on your left cheek. Kaneki notices it and gets a napkin wipes the mustard from your cheek. You blush a little as he smiles " Hehe, don't eat so fast baka "

From another table in front of you a suspicious face kept staring at you and Kaneki. Kaneki finally notices the suspicious male as he realizes he is just another terrifying Ghoul send to kill you. He gets up fast grabbing the bags and your hand making you drop the sandwich as Kaneki starts walking toward the front door fast. The other Ghoul follows Kaneki's moves, as he gives you the bags and puts his hands on your shoulder.

" Listen, (y/n) i need you to run as fast as you can and hide OK" He speaks with a worried voice. You fail to catch up why he was so worried but still follow his instructions and get outside the Mall. Kaneki turns around facing the enemy Ghoul.

" What do you want from her ?" Kaneki asks raising his voice as people kept staring at both of them. The evil Ghoul smirked and releases his Kajuka while people began to run and scream from fear, rushing to the door some breaking the glass while terror filled the Mall. Kaneki kept his Ghouls powers hidden but just began to run around the Ghoul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter : #Love_Realization