#The_truth_behind_lies

The three of you head to the haunted house and get the tickets. The worker  puts you three into different rooms and your goal was to find the exit, who ever goes first wins a special price. The game starts with Hinami. She wanders around the rooms trying to figure where the exit was, she decided to use her ghoul powers avoiding any scary supersizes. On the other hand Kaneki was searching for the exit too as he senses something in the air. He knew the scary stuff in that room wouldn't scare him at all but this one was different, he look around when the room suddenly became pitch black. A woman voice was heard all around the room, an insane laugh pierced through Kaneki's ears.

" My my who do i have here ? If it isn't the famous Ghoul of all time Kaneki Ken." The woman spoke as Kaneki is still trying to figure out where she was standing.

" Show yourself " Kaneki demands while switching himself in a attack position. Meanwhile, the woman moves fast standings behind while 

She laughed insanely to herself as she opened the lights of the room, revealing the horror of the room where she had trapped Kaneki. There were bodies all over the place hanged from their neck, bodies cut in half, blood stains all over the room. Kaneki stares at the room in fear form (y/n) life.  While his eyes move around the place he spotted a woman covered in a black coat from head to toe. 

" Who are you ?" He asks with a threading voice. 

" Hehehe, you know exactly who i am " The woman moved fast cornering Kaneki to the wall as her hands ran through his body. Kaneki's eyes turn to ghoul mode, followed by the woman's eye. Opening her mouth as wide she could, the mysterious lady aim to bite Kaneki's shoulder. He notices that and kicks her in the stomach moving away from her sight in a flash. She turns around looking at Kaneki with a mad face " Why can't you stand still so i can fucking eat you "

Kaneki smirks a little " Why would i let you eat me ?"The lady stepped forward with a devilish smile on her face " Maybe because i have something important to you " As she said this she took  her black coat off revealing her face. She was a very beautiful woman, her lips painted in reed as her eyes had the color of the sky, her dress was a dark blue decorated with red roses on the sides. " Call me Madame Blood " She said before raising her right arm snapping her fingers. The lights shine above a tied up girl in the ceiling. Your eyes were closed while blood dripped form your arms and legs. Kaneki looks up at your body raging inside, he screams your name loudly " (y/n)"......