#amusement_park

Hinami ran outside of Anteiku followed by Kaneki. She had told everyone that she and Kaneki will go to the library to study with friends, so no one followed them.
" Hinami wait up" Kaneki grabs her hand as Hinami just continues smiling! " (y/n) will be very happy when she sees us " she says her eyes gazing while Kaneki smiles back nodding.

At " Butterfly amusement park Kaneki & Hinami were waiting for your arrival. Hinami spots you from behind followed by Kaneki. You came closer to them wearing a beautiful shirt with little dog prints at one side of the shoulder, blue shirts & a little blue bag. Your hair tied up in a ponytail with cute ribbon at the beginning of the pony tail. Kaneki is fascinated by your teenage look as he had always seen you in maid uniform of Anteiku. You salute them both as Hinami rushes inside you two following her.
She points at the racing car game .
" big brother let's go there " she grabs Kaneki's hand while he looks at you .
" I think we should try it " you say smiling. The three of you head to the ticket man as get the ticket.
" I think i am gonna beat some girl today " Kaneki says proudly waiting for the free electric cars with you two.
" You heard that Hinami, Kaneki hopes to beat us " you say looking at Hinami laughs.
" He dreams a lot"
Kaneki raises an eyebrow putting his hands on his hips.
" oh yeah! Than lets make a bet. If i win you will treat me to any game i want to play, if you win I'll do the same "