#Love_realisation

" I can't keep it any longer" Your legs were so weak , barely running. You look behind your back as were quite far away from the Mall. Hiding behind a car you relax barely breathing as you drop the bags to the floor. " I just hope Kaneki is OK "

"Well well well, what do we have here ?" A girl's voice was heard,while you raise your head looking at this scary and disturbing Ghoul. She jumps in front of you as you tremble in fear your body shaking from the horror you're facing again.  

" Please don't hurt me.... " Your words barely came out as The female Ghoul laughs insanely while her Ukaku destroys the car behind you. She then grabs you by your hand getting her face closer to yours. She than pierces through your body with her Ukaku. You were caught out of guard as she starts laughing insanely. You cough up blood as she had dig a hole on your stomach. She releases you from her grip as you fall on the ground, while suddenly something inside you triggered. It was a very strong feeling of wanting to kill and eat the other Ghoul. The female Ghoul kept laughing in her disgusting voice as from your back Bikaku appears and in high speed you are able to cut in half the female Ghoul. She was caught in total shock as she gives her last breath looking at you. After killing her, you slowly lower your body opening your mouth and start eating her. Suddenly from far away a smell caught your attention. You get up and start running toward the Mall.

Meanwhile inside the mall Kaneki was trying to avoid the enemy Ghoul without revealing his true form, realizing that it was getting harder and harder by every second passing, Kaneki hides inside a shop as puts his mask on. He releases his Rinkaku attacking the enemy Ghoul behind his back. The other Ghoul defends himself while is pushed away by the kick of Kaneki. He uses his  Kagune counter attacking with a very strong kick. Kaneki and the enemy Ghoul continue fighting each other when You brake the front glass door with your Bikaku as start to smell like a crazy maniac. 

" Finally found you " You redirect your words to the enemy Ghoul as he strikes you with his Kajuka. You dodge,deflecting his attack with ease. Than quickly you are able to cut his feet and arms making him unable to move. He drops to the floor covered in blood as he yawns in agony. You get close to him looking from above. He looks up at you as you smile softly " Isn't it pathetic when the prey becomes the predator, now to ease your pain it's time to say goodnight... For forever hahahahahahaha "  With these last words coming from your mouth you smash his head with your Bikaku. 

Kaneki for the first time was scared of seeing a Ghoul. The power coming from you was very powerful making his body not react to his heart. 

He than moves forward grabbing your hand as you look at him. Seeing his face calmed you down until it finally made your Bikaku vanishes as your body loses balance falling to his arms. You were in a bad condition and he noticed that. Kaneki gently put you on his back carrying you outside the mall.

Next Chapter : #Confession_from_pure_hearts