16] A Plan

"Three secretaries that were reported missing ,after a appearance with The Joker at Gotham Grill & Bar, were discovered hanging above a entrance of a haunted house at a carnival fair. Dressed as 2 superheroes and a ballerina with carved smiles and a cut V at their waist, The bodies were discovered when the makers of the haunted house didn't recall making or even placing these very realistic 'decor'."

I clicked the old T.V off and smiled to my self. He started laughing as he put a few gas bombs in his coat. "Well that was 'fun'..." He said giggling as we adjusted our coats.

"Ready to Go 'Trick or Treat'n"

<><><>

"Trick or Treat...Mayor." I said kicking the door down holding my gun. The Joker came in giggling with two of his goons and three of my guys.

He walked beside me as the goons stayed guard. The mayor sat there still in panic. He then sat up and cleard his throat looking at the Joker.

"I thought you worked alone Joker?" The mayor said to him. The Mayor glared at me...You might wonder what was his problem but, we had a brief encounter before...that he will never forget.

The joker stopped and smiled at him. "Oh I'm not the uh, famously clever joker...Im Trick..." He said and I stepped forward and aimed my gun at the mayor. "And Im Treat" I shook out.

"And we want someone rich to beat."

<><><>

"Watch how sane your mayor is to listen to my every word." The joker said into the camera. The mayor stood at the edge of the skyscraper with a blank face. "Watch how he gives up on gotham..." He said as the mayor took a step and fell off of the building.

The Joker laughed as the mayor fell down yelling to his death. My plan was perfect. Mess around with the mayor...if he broke him thats good, if he didn't then I would but My Devil's Breath into action.

We sent him to go rob a store and kill someone, they got The Mayor on camera doing all of this.

Gotham's citizens are going nuts.

'What had They done to the mayor to go commit crimes and go kill himself?' They are saying. 'What will they do to Us?'

The fear they currently have is laughable. Yes the joker did some messed up things to the mayor, like those pictures of his daughter he showed him. But it broke him emotionally not mentally...after I came in he wanted to die and well...I just helped him at that.

"My videos are amazing I should be a movie director" he said looking down at the reporter a few stories away. I look down at the mayors body, a red smudge so far away.

"Told you My Breath stuff would be useful." I said walking beside him and looking over the edge. "Isn't it called Devil's Breath?" He said waving at a person that spotted him at the roof top.

"Same thing, would have gone a lot better if we had a plan." I said and he scoffed. "I just do stuff I have said that before, The joker doesn't need a plan." He said

"It would be more assuring if we had a get away plan, you know just incase they get us." I said to him. I like to keep things orginized and planned, many plans so many to choose from. But he doesnt...he just 'does stuff'.

"We should go before they get a chance to-" I stopped mid-sentence and he turned to me. I looked at the roof tops and the others.