27] Call Me J

Im gonna dedicate this chapter to Our_Brains_Are_Sick because she is one of the most active readers on this book.

---
(Joker's POV)

I cant help but look at her, I just cant. She is so...different. She is so demanding and clever but funny and...its Hot I gotta admit. Im just so glad I killed Gambol.

I just want to grab her-

"Cuz what?" She said opening the door and getting inside. My attention went back to her face as I thought of something to say. "There more difficult to take off." I said smirking at her. I closed the door and walked away.

This is so fun. Now Dent and Wayne are after her. But shes been a guy for to long she cant be around a guy that is use to being around girls.

I am sure if she keeps listening to me those two will start fighting for her. I am positive she will be worth fighting for.

<><><>

(Victory'sPOV)

"You still think I am weak because I'm female?" I said to all my guys looking down at the guys broken neck. "N-no mam" i heard and looked at them.

"Look boys just because now you know I'm a girl doesn't mean anything...I can still beat all of you I still killed all those people and you guys still owe me and will still regret it if you think other wise." I said and they nodded.

"Keep on calling me Mr.V, and keep on doing what I spare your life  for." I said and they nodded. "Yes Sir" they said and I smiled at them. "Thats the way I like it...move out." I said and they all left with 2 duffel bags each.

"W-why didn't you tell me you were a girl?" Ivy stuttered. She took me really weird. She still cant believe it. "Because I hadn't told any body ever." I said looking at the weeds go down. I bent down and pet a marihuana plant and looked up at Ivy that is smiling.

"The one that found out was joker and he used that fact to his advantage in one of our deals." I said standing up. "That stupid Joker...Well the garden is beautiful and the tree is in the center." She said and I smiled and stretched out my hand.

"Okay Ivy ill see you in two weeks." I said shaking her hand with my gloved one and she walked away. I got the 4 duffel bags of money and threw them in my car.

"What a tough day at the office." I said thinking I have to clean the money. I looked at my phone and shrugged. "Ah what the heck." I said and picked up my phone.

I guess I could get some pointers with bruce with this. "Hello?" I heard and cleared my throat. "Hey Bruce I was calling to ask if you wanted to go with me to a casino." I said and I heard a gun shot in the background.

"Uhm sure when do you want me to pick you up?" He said and I heard a familiar laugh on the end. "Were are you?" I asked and then I heard the words that answered me. "Why so serious, Batsy?"

"Tell him because you dont find his Jokes amusing." I said and I heard him repeat it in his batman voice. "You should really smile more, Batman." I heard and I snickered. "Tell him you would if the Jokes were funny."

I heard him say it and the joker stopped laughing. "Ouch that hit me hard." I heard The joker say. "Tell him because I never miss." I said. "Because she never misses." He said and I laughed.