10] So Much Fun

"This is the GCPD you are surrounded, Put your weapons down and your hands above your head or we'll open fire!"

I turned to the source of the sound and saw the commissioner with a gun in one hand and the microphone in the other. I smirked at them and raised my hands and walked towards them.

"Why what ah splendid idea." I said and started laughing. I took a few steps back and lifted my hands up. I aimed for the lever away a few feet and shot at it.

The police didn't have time to even shoot at me before their cars blew up. Ah explosives...so pretty and uh...deadly. I threw the last three sacks of cash over my back and walked away. I threw them in the back of a gardening truck so it blended in with the fertilizer and hopped in the truck.

I got in and looked at the guy in the drivers seat. "So how much do you think joker will want?" He said and I took my mask off. "All of it" I cackled and shot him in the head. I dumped him at the scene and drove away.

Ah just like good old times. Except Batsy ain't here to uh, stop me. No one can stop me...

<><><>

That V might get in my way though. That would be fun...shes in the mob I know that. V might have a crazy mind that is fun to manipulate. She probably has plans and allies/enemies in gotham. She already got rid of two of my toys...Ill just return the favor.

I could play around with her and when I'm done just kill her. But she isn't as stupid as the other mob members. She probably knows Sal Maroni, I can get him and see what he knows about her.

After that I can play mind tricks on her and mess with her. Oh it will be so fun! Just need to find were that idiot went too.

I got out of the truck and saw Happy at the entrance. "Ey! Take the stuff inside and send Chuckles up to my office." I said and he nodded and walked away.

"Boss...Poison Ivy escaped this morning from the asylum. And the media found Batman's Head. They and the city have gone nuts...they took off the mask-" he said quickly and I stopped him.

"Shut it Clingy, help Happy and Giggles unload the stuff." I said and he shook his head and left. I held the bridge of my nose and sighed. Ivy wasn't the one to get nosey, she probably wont get into V's business.

Actually it would be interesting to see them two, ya know 'at it'...huh.

I started giggling to my self as i walked to my office and I plopped down on the chair. A few minutes passed and a knock on my door was heard. I set down the blade I was sharping and looked at the door.

"Get in here." I said and the door opened. "You wanted to see me Boss?" Chuckles said catching his breath slightly.

"Ya remember Sal? The mob dealer, well I need you to ah, locate were he is...do it and you uhm, might live to see Friday night got it?" I said and he stared at me. "Yes Boss"

<><><>

"He cant find us...I have this place guarded like the entrance to hell. He wont be able to even breath on it." I heard and started laughing.

I walked to the door and kicked it open. They all stopped and stared at me as I kept on laughing. My laugh turned sarcastically as I stopped at the table and looked at them.

"Wow and I thought my jokes were bad..." I said and smiled so wide I felt my scars touch my ears.

"Not again- Get Him!" Sal said and I opened my coat and showed the three grenades. "Now, lets not blow things out of proportion." I said tempting them at setting them off.

"What do you want joker!?!" Sal asked and I giggled. "Oh how History repeats its self...how are your legs? Fine? Okay..." I sighed and pointed at a guy. "You look familiar...have I threatened you before?" I said and stuck my blade in his mouth.

"Wanna know how I got these scars?"

"Joker what do you want?" I heard and smacked my lips. "Oh yes that, no time for stories." I said and snapped his neck. He fell to the ground and I smiled and looked at Sal.

"So I take it you have heard the news?" I say and raise a eyebrow at them. "You mean batman right?" He said scratching his head. "Guess you finally killed him huh?" He said and I laughed.

"Cutting heads isn't really my style, I like to make people smile." I said and laughed a bit knowing I did a badass rhyme.

"I know who actually killed The Bat Man...Goes By A Certain Mr. V" I said and they all tensed up.

They exchanged a couple of looks and Sal sat up straight. "Mr...V is in Gotham?" Sal asked and I nodded. "He and I are in a tight spot and I need you to tell me about him or Ill blow your place to the sky." I said and he stood up.

"What do I get in return?" He asked and I laughed. "Besides me sparing your life, I can take Mr. V off of your hands...I know he has more power than all of you and he is a huge threat now that he is in Gotham." I said and smiled.

He exchanged a few looks and then stood up. "How do I now you wont do the same thing to me that you did to Gambol?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Gambol, worked with Mr.V...I think that is enough to uh, say I wont blow your place up." I said popping the 'p' and walking backwards.

"Well at least not all of it..." I said and pulled a ring and threw it at the middle of the table and left. I heard them dodge down under the table at the dud I threw at them.
Its so fun to mess with them.

So Much Fun

---

Well this chapter was very short, I know what I want the story to happen but I don't know how...

-TRICKZEN