Ch.1 Sugar We're Going Down

"Ester get up!" My brother Tyler screamed.

"Screw you." I said.

"Woah I'm your brother." I threw my pillow at him.

"Come on you've got two hours to get ready." He said.

"Fineee." I said blankly.

He walked out closing the door behind him. I got up and walked over to my closet. Where my suitcase is. I start a 6 month tour tomorrow with my band Forsaken Dawn.

My brothers band Twenty One Pilots. And his friends bands Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the disco.

I'm very nervous and excited.

"Tyler!" I heard faintly downstairs.

Josh is here. I consider him to be like another brother to me.

I pulled out my suitcase filled with my clothes. Mainly black.

I looked in the suitcase and took out my black Fall Out Boy shirt.

So maybe I'm going on tour with my favorite band. I also wearing black skinny jeans.

I went outside my bedroom to the bathroom.

I brushed my half brown half purple hair and put eyeliner and mascara on. I grabbed my brush and makeup to also put in my suitcase.

I grabbed my phone charger and put that in. Everything is done and ready.

I picked up my headphones. I need jacket. I ran over to the case an grabbed a dark brown leather jacket. I put it on and also grabbed my phone and put it in the front pocket of my jeans.

I have a fear that if I use my back pockets it'll crack my phone and my life will be over.

I made my way downstairs.

"ESTERRR!" Josh shouted attacking me in a hug.
"Hey Joshy!" I said. I truly to love Josh. Not as a boyfriend way. Him and Tyler are the only ones I can really trust.

I used to be able to trust more people. But if Tyler knew something, he would hate or kill me.

Ever since that I've had major trust and anxiety issues.

"Are you excited or what." Josh said.
"Yeah come on I'm Hungry and we have like 45 minutes." I said walking into the kitchen.

I walked over to the pantry. I usually have toast. I grabbed the bread but as I was closing the door I saw something.

"OH MY HOLY LORD WE HAVE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH!" I screamed throwing the bread as Josh.

"Dude!" He said throwing it back at me.
The door bell went off and Tyler flew over to the door. (Not literally fly)

I heard the voice of May one of my old friends.
"Hey Josh. Hey Est." she said.

"Hey." Josh and I both said.

If your wondering no I don't live with my parents. Tyler and u decided we'd stay over here last night for the tour.

I living in a apartment with the drummer of our band. Her name is Rosemary but I just call her Rose along with the rest of the world.

May and Tyler were talking before we leave.
The bus comes in 20 minutes.

May will come over the course of the tour. Oh yeah she's watching Roses and My dog. I need to give her the keys.

"Hey May." I said.

"Yeah." she said looking over to me.

"Here the keys and the list of everything you need to know. Thanks so much for taking care of Misty." I said give her the keys from my pocket.
"Oh it's no problem." She said.

I smiled and walked back over to Josh. He said his girlfriend Hasley is in your right now and we'll see her a lot through the tour.
I heard horn. I looked at the clock
Right on time at 11:30.

Josh, Tyler and I got our things on the bus. Tyler and I said bye to our parents and May.

For the first 3 hours of the drive I'm staying on Tyler and Joshes bus. Them I'll move to my bands bus when we stop for dinner.

I sat down on the couch with my headphones in. I this one app I have where I can make mash ups. I've always kinda wanted to be a Dj. But it's something I've kept hidden.

I always thought people would judge me for it.

I started to mess around with my music. In 20 minutes I had made a really awesome mash up of Uma Thurman and Hallelujah.

I really liked it. I went over to my bag. I had inspiration now. I grabbed my sketch book and pencils. I love drawing too. This I didn't keep hidden but I usually don't let anyone see my drawings. Afraid they'll judge me yet again. Some draws add gory while other can be butterflies in fields of cotton candy. Okay well I've never drawn that but you get it.

I started to make a square with a crack down the middle.

I took out my phone for reference. I looked at the America beauty/ American psycho album cover. I the right half of the cover on the right half of the broken square. Then I looked at the Hallelujah cover and free the left half of the room.

Once I got a pretty good sketch I traced it on to my fancy paper.
Then I took my colored pencils and colored it. I did a lot of shading.
I wrote above it "Hallelujah Beauty" mashing the album names.

"Hey can I see it please." I heard Josh say sitting next to me. I quickly pulled the paper to my chest.

"Please I won't judge you." He said. I thought about for a minute. You can trust him. You can trust him. You can trust him. I slowly handed him the paper.

"Oh my god. I mean I thought you were good but this is amazing. It looks just like the covers of the album. And the way you made the crack too like actual broken Plastic this is amazing Ester." He said. I smiled. Someone thought I was good at something. I wasn't a failure. I didn't mess it up.

"T-thanks." I said.

Well there I go messing up again.

"Hey 10 minutes till dinner." Tyler said.

Wait 10 minutes we left at 12.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"5:29. You were in drawing land." He said.

"Oh dang really. Wow." I said laughing.

I put all my things into my bag since id be on my bus now.

I'm starting to get nervous. I'm meeting Panic! at the disco and Fall Out Boy.
I remember never going to concerts as a kid because I was to scared of what my parents would think. Maybe one of the members would say something and I'd never be able to listen to them again.

I could of done so many things if it wasn't for my anxiety. And everything that's happened in school. Making my scared of people pretty much.

But what can u say I've got troubled thoughts and a self esteem to match.

Hey everyone. So I hope your liking this story. This is something I've wanted to write for a while.
But the ages are different so I'll list them.
Patrick and Joe - 25
Pete and Andy -27
To make life easier all panic members are 26
Tyler Ester and Josh are all 23
Everyone in Forsaken Dawn is Esters age of 23