Ch 17 this city is my city

"Move in with me?" He said very fast.

"But-" he cut me off.

"Ester we can do it. You can come with me to Chicago. We can both live together. I'd get to be with you every night and day." He said.

"But what about Rose. My family. Tyler." I said.

"We can always visit." He said.

I want to say yes. I know he's serious about this to. I started shaking. Anxiety coming on.

Patrick put his leather jacket on me.

"I don't need an answer now but please consider it. Just calm down I didn't mean to scare you if I did." He said hugging me. I hugged him back.

"I will move in with you." I whispered in his ear.

"Really!" He said excited.

"Yes. I couldn't leave you." I said.

"Okay umm well we both live in apartments and you need your things from your apartment and we both need to find a house." He said.

"We can figure it out." I said.

The bus pulled up to take us to the airport. Patrick and I got in. I pulled my bag and hugged Patrick's jacket around me.

I'm moving in with Patrick.

We sat on the bus and I got out my laptop. I mean I guess we might as well just look around at houses now right.

I handed it to Patrick and told him to enter in the area. Figuring he wants to stay close to his old place.

Soon many houses popped up.

I watched as he scrolled though. He landed on one that we both look at with awe.

"That ones amazing." I said.

He looked at the inside and it was perfect for me.

"I think I like this one." He said.

"So do I." I said.

"Well we still have to look at it. And do the financial things." He said.

"What are you two talking about?" Rose asked.

"Houses." I said quietly.

"Wait your moving in with him and you didn't tell me."

"I was going to we literally figured this out 30 minutes ago."

"What about the apartment I can't afford that all alone."

"Hi I'm Tyler and I can help." Tyler said from behind her. He must of hear us though his headphones.

They started talking about moving in together now.

"We're gonna need to do a lot of Skypeing." Patrick said.

At the airport

We waited for our flights. I knew I wouldn't see Patrick for a while. I'm going to drive out to Chicago once we figure out everything.

And I need to tell my family. There gonna take that a little rough. Oh well because I'm an adult. Well I don't act like one.

I'm still wearing Patrick's jacket.

"Hey Trick, here's your jacket." I said shrugging it off.

"No no I'll get it back when we live together." He said.

"But you need it."

"But I don't."

"Ugh."

"Love you." He said kissing my cheek.

"Pda." I hear Josh said.

"Oh shut it Dun."

The boarding sign lit up for Chicago.

"I guess I'll see you in a month?" I said.

"I hope so. I really don't want to leave you." Patrick said giving me the most bone crushing hug ever.

"I love you." He said when he let go.

"I love you too." I said. I didn't want him to leave. All of Fall Out Boy got on the plane Patrick looking back at me teary eyed.

I looked at him the same way. Sitting down waiting for the plane to Ohio.

A little later Panics plane was boarding. We all hugged them. I won't get to see them for a long time.

I was tearing up again while some of my band members were crying. Already missing the tour.

Ohio finally boarding. We got on the plane and I let Patrick's voice fill my ears till I fell asleep.

3 weeks later

Patrick and I finally decided on buying the house we first saw. We made an offer and it's ours.

I went off of what he said when he looked at it. He said it's perfect.

Rose and I where able to sell our apartment and her and Tyler found a house too.

I feel like our lives are moving very fast. We already have houses together. People probably think we went to fast in our relationship.

But it doesn't really bother me.

Rose and I are packing out things. Patrick has been slowly bringing his things over to the house.

Rose got most of her things out. I have many many boxes. That's the hard part about living in this apartment.

I have so many instruments and all the clothes. Ugh movings hard.

"Well Ester today's your last day in Ohio. Anywhere you wanna visit?" Rose asked Tyler putting all my boxes together for the moving truck to get them tomorrow.

"Well.... Okay it's a stupid request but can we go to the park?" I asked.

"Out of all the places you pick a park." Tyler said.

"Well not just anyone the one me and Rose first met at." I said.

"Yeah let's go." She said.

At the park

We all got out of Tyler's car.

Rose and I ran. Thank god no kids are here. After all school let out 2 hours ago.

Rose and I found the bench we first met at.

It's very worn now but that was 14 years ago.

"I remember these days. Me and you always made sure we're on opposite sides of the playground." Tyler said.

"Yeah I remember first meeting Rose" I said sitting in the exact spot I sat in and she sat to my right.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot ya know." Rose said.

"I'm gonna miss you too. But you have Tyler now." I said.

"Yea just all of the bands loves here and you'll be two states over. How we will still write music?" She asked.

"I can drive. Patrick's gonna have to work on music to."

She nodded and we went to the swings and told all the old funny stories that came back to us.