Ch 8 I cant help but to hear no I cant help but to hear an exchanging of words

So Now Pete, Josh, Rose, Brendon and Dallon all know this plan. I'm trying not to have a nervous break down.

Number one because so many people know about my crush on Patrick.

Number two if Patrick it Tyler found out id die.

And the great old number three the guys with the biggest mouths all know it.

God life is sucking right now. I need to relax. Then I heard a knock on the door. Go time.

I opened to see Josh with Brendon and Dallon. Pete obviously the other helper is in his room awaiting our phone call.

"You didn't tell anyone else right?" I asked.

"I told my mom." Brendon said

I looked at him confused then he said "jk let's go!"

We all sat far from the door that leads to Fall Out Boys room. Josh sat next to me saying he'll put it on speaker.

Brendon and Rose were having a poke war while Josh found Pete in his contacts.

Two rings later Pete answered.

"Ok do you talk to Patrick ask him anything about Ester. Like well ya know if he likes her and all." Josh said to Pete.

"Ok so mute yourself and I'll have you hidden in my sleeve." Pete said.

"Muting now." Josh said.

I could hear Petes footsteps. He must of his in the bathroom because he opened a door.

"Hey Patrick." Pete said.

"What's up Pete?" Patrick asked.

"Well you know Ester. What do you think of her?"

"She's nice. And an awesome bassist."

"That's it. Ya know no, Special feelings."

There was a pause. I heard Patrick sigh before talking.

"Pete you can't tell anyone or I'll kill you. But I uh.... I like Ester. A lot."

I started freaking out. I was jumping up and own sitting. This can't be real. No no no it can't.

"So tell me everything you like about her?"

Patrick POV

"So tell me everything you like about her?" Pete asked.

"There so much." I said.

"I've got time." Ugh Pete gonna embarrass me so bad.

"Okay. I really like how when she gets nervous she bites her lip. And when she playing bass how she'll stick the tip of her tongue out. Oh and she's so nice. And intelligent. Also how she will do anything for you and put all her needs last. She's so perfect with everything and I can't even go on because it just makes me realize how much more I like her Pete. And I want to ask her out but I can't. We've know each other for what. A week? We know a lot about each but still." I realized how much I've been taking.

"Wow. You really like her Trick." Pete said in a soft tone.

"I do." I said.

"You need to go for it. Patrick I can see it when you talk to her you really like her." Pete said.

He moved his arm and a expression I couldn't read came up in his face. He then stood up.

"Well I'm gonna take a shower see ya patty."

Ester POV

Pete was talking to us now. Now I knew Patrick liked me. How.

I'm so weird. And ugly not to mention fat.

"Well bye guys." Pete said.

We hung up and everyone left. Well Rose was still here since it's her room too.

"I'm gonna go to sleep." I said. I want tired at all. I just needed to think.

"This early?" She asked.

"Yeah."

I walked over to the pull out couch. I layed down. The other 4 were in their room. Just a nice dark room. Alone in my thoughts.

That's not at all a good idea for me to be in a dark room with my thoughts.

But after all I'm gonna just think about what Patrick said.

Was it true. I mean everything he said could of been a lie. Ugh why do I need to over think.

I remembered something. Jake. Ugh what am I doing. He's blocked and I won't see him. Ever. Will I?

Last day in Kansas

So the past week has been pretty boring. Well the concerts are fun. Today's our last one before heading to California.

I was waiting backstage. Today we are the last to preform.

I waiting for my brother to finish his set.

I started to think about what we'll do in California. Have two concerts there.

So three days to chill there. Wow did I just say chill. Imma loser.

"Hey." Patrick said sitting next to me.

"Hey." I said.

"So what are you planning on doing in California?" Is he a mind reader.

"I don't know. How about you?" I asked.

"I have something planned."

"Forsaken Dawn to stage!"

After concert

That was amazing. Best one yet in Kansas.

I was walking out to our buses. It's about 1 am since we have to wait an hour backstage for every one to clear out.

A arm wrapped around my mouth and waist.

"Fancy seeing you here." Said the voice of the Idiot.

"oh your gonna love tonight. Ya know it's nice seeing you play again. I never seen that since high school. Ah yes, you remember that don't you. You rejected me. That lovely day in the park. Don't you miss it." He said

I struggled to get free. He was too strong. I could talk with his hand over my mouth.

"Oh don't you remember I'm strong. You know being captain of the football team pays off." Ugh I guess I no choice.

I spit in his hand. Making him move it from my mouth.

I stared to run to my bus. I was close. I herd him behind me.

He pulled on my jacket slowly makin. Me not be able to run. I tried slipping it off but he got a hold of me once more.

"HELP ME!!" I screamed beige he covered my mouth again.

"Listen you! If you don't stay quiet I'll-"

"JAKE YOU BETTER GET OFF HER RIGHT NOW!" Josh yelled.

"Yeah what are you gonna do shorty. I'm 6 foot and your 5'5 if I recall?"

"JOSH!" I screamed through Jakes hand.

Now rose was stepping out along with Tyler and Patrick.

No no no!

Then I felt a cool feeling. I blade was on my shoulder. Slowly coming to my neck.

"Listen. I'll kill her if you guys go anything. You hear. She was always mine and she always will be!" Jake spat.

Jake feel on top of me. I struggled to get out from his body weight.

He layed unconscious. I got up and looked. Brendon stoop there with a metal stick.

"I may have broken a curtain."