Ch 15 Just a taste of what you paid for

Last month of tour.

I woke up in a hotel. What how did I get here.

I looked around and a note sat beside the table.

"Hey Est we all went out to eat and I didn't want to wake you. Your so cute when your sleeping. You're drop dead gorgeous. This note will be 3 million pages long if I continue but were across the street. Please come when you wake up so I can see your beautiful face. Love Patrick."

Can he get and cuter.

I hurried to my bag laying beside me. Black jeans, blue and black flannel and vans.

I rushed do I my hair and eyeliner. I ran down the hall to the elevator. In the lobby out the door. Carefully crossing the street. 

I walked in the diner. I saw everyone sitting in the back. Patrick left the seat next to him open. He didn't even know if I'd wake up in time and he still saved a spot.

"Hey baby!" He said hugging me in the middle of the diner. Thankfully no one was really there.

"Hey tricky." I smiled laughing.

"Come on come on!" He said really exited.

"What's up with you today?" I asked sitting down."

"Here you go." Said the waitress.

I looked down to see waffles with butter and power sugar.

"That's your favorite right?" He asked.

"Yeah. So really why are you so happy. Well happier than usual."

"Well Ester it's our 5 month anniversary."

"Wait am I supposed to be keeping track of this monthly. Dang Trick I-"

"No no no don't say you feel bad or anything. I just wanted to know if you would go out on a date with me tonight?" He asked getting shy hopeful smile.

"Of course I will." I said.

"Yay!" He said hugging me.

"He's a little crazy today I think he had too much sugar." Pete whispered to me from the booth behind.

"Best guess." I said.

Later that night

I was in a mall with Rose. Of course Patrick wanted to go somewhere fancy. I didn't have a dress so I have to go find one.

She was on the other side of the store. Thanks for the help Rose. I looked around at the darker colored dresses.

I found a dress that goes to my knees. It puffs out at my hips. I really liked it. It's black but with darker black music notes.

Would this be bad to wear out to a fancy restaurant. Ah who cares. I certainly don't.

"Rose!" I called over in the little corner she's in.

"What." She turned looking at my dress.

"Woah that's sick!" She said.

"Your turning into Tyler." I said.

"I can't help it. He such a cute smol bean."

What. Even. Is. Happening. Now.

6:00 time of date

Patrick said he is waiting for me in the lobby.

I took the elevator. I looked down at my outfit. Dress, leather jacket and converse. Prefect outfit for a date right. Oh well.