20 Now im just numb

Fast forward 1 year later February 28 Ester pov

Today I was really excited. For Valentine's Day Patrick got me glass tickets to see a hockey game. Lake Erie Monsters vs Chicago Wolves.

Monster are my favorite team since I grew up in Ohio.

I had on my monsters hoodie and black skinny jeans with my combat boots. Patrick wearing his fedora, leather jacket, black skinny jeans and black and white tennis shoes.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yup." I said.

We got in the car and drove to the stadium. It's about a 20 minute drive.

I played a various selection of music. From Elvis Costello to my brothers own band.

When Car radio came on Patrick spoke "one thing you don't know about is that Tyler and Rose are attending."

"Really holy smokes Patrick this is gonna be awesome."

He smiled. But it was a nervous smile. Eh maybe it's just the light.

I stared to rap along to Car radio. Patrick smiling. I know he loves to get me sing or anything really. He tells me so much.

Once we got to the stadium Patrick and I healed hands. Have u ever mention how I love the way he holds my hand. It's like he holds on for dear life.

"Easter? My long lost brother have you returned!" No one other than Rose shout from behind me as I was about to start walking down the stairs.

I let go of Patrick's hand. "ROSE!" I shouted and ran toward her. I hugged her so tight. I haven't seen her since the move.

"I missed you so much!" She said.

"I didn't really miss you too much." I joked.

We continued to walk. I talked with Rose. I healed back onto Patrick's hand.

We finally made it to our seats after waiting to get in. Get a quick snack and find the entrance.

Since none of these people know anything about hockey I'll probably have to teach them.

The game started off. Try teams were on the ice. I made it quick the point of the game. Rules. All the basics.

After 2 period Monsters and Wolves tied 2x2.

Now the halftime was starting. (Okay guys so I know technically with how the time is in the book it's 2017 so let's just pretend Irresistible is still like fobs song that's played on the radio. After all it's fiction)

The cheerleaders came out and got in the center of the ice.

I heard the trumpets to irresistible start. I looked over at Patrick. He face palmed. It is kinda weird to hear your own voice. But I love his voice.

He saw the huge smile on my face. I can't hear his voice without smiling.

The song ended and the cheerleaders stopped.

"That was Irresistible by Fall Out Boy. Speaking of Fall Out Boy the pop punk band from our town right here Chicago the lead singer Patrick Stump is here with his Girlfriend Ester Joseph, bassist of Forsaken Dawn, her brother Tyler Joseph singer of Twenty one pilots. And of course his girlfriend Rose the drummer of Forsaken Dawn."

I didn't expect him to present all of us. We all waved being on the jumbo tron. I noticed a camera coming down next to Patrick and I. I looked over and saw Patrick getting in front of me.

"Ester ever since I saw you I thought you were the most beautiful person ever. You're so talented, sweet and funny. It would make me the happiest man in the world if you married me?" Patrick said tears flowing out of my eyes as he pulled out the ring.

"Yes! Yes!" I said crying hugging him forgetting we were in a stadium with hundreds of people. He slid the ring onto the finger.

I kissed Patrick. Hearing someone say something I didn't care. Patrick sat back in his seat.

Tyler and him said something as Rose came over to me.

"I guess now we can be twins." She said holding her finger up reveling her ring.

"Tyler you proposed to Rose and didn't even tell me." I said.

"Her plan to tell you not mine."

"I'm so happy for you guys!" I said hugging Rose.

Next day

Patrick and I are going to Petes to tell him the news. Apparently Tyler and Rose were the only ones who knew.

Patrick and I knocked on the door. Patrick was practically oozing with excitement.

"Hey guys come in." Pete said.

We walked in. Megan was on the couch with Saint and Bronx sat watching Big hero 6.

Patrick and I sat on the one couch Pete and Megan on the other.

"So what's up guys?" Pete asked.

"Well someone's last name is gonna be Stump soon." I said.

"YOU'RE ENGAGED!" Megan said loudly exited.

"Patrick that's great I knew you probably what you guys where coming to say."

"Daddy! Your bands song is on the tv! It's uncle Patricks singing!" Bronx said. I heard "Immortals" being played in the movie.

"Yeah bud it is." Pete said smiling at the child.

"Hey Est you wanna hold Saint?" Megan asked.

"Sure." I said Pete got up and him and Patrick went into another room.

Patrick's pov

"Dude that's awesome that you're getting married to her." Pete said.

"I know. God it was one of the scariest and best things asking her." I said watching Ester holding Saint.

"Do you think you and her will ever have kids?" Pete asked.

"Man I hope so. I know that she says she's not good with kids but I think she'll be great." I told Pete as Ester was tickling Saint.

"Hey have you told Joe and Andy yet?" Pete asked.

"Nope." I answered.

"We should invite them over. Have Joe bring Marie and Andy can bring some vegetables or something and we could tell them." I laughed Petes response.

"Only if when you call them you actually tell Andy to bring vegetables."