Ch 19 Were in love

We hung the holders for the guitars. Patrick put his up while I unpacked my keyboard.

Patrick was now working on putting his drums together and I plugged in my keyboard.

I started to play "The end of all things" by Panic! at the disco.

" Whether near or far
I am always yours
Any change in time
We are young again
Lay us down
We're in love" I sang playing.

"In these coming years
Many things will change
But the way I feel
Will remain the same." Patrick now joined me sitting next to me on the stool.

"Lay us down
We're in love
Lay us down
We're in love" we sang he harmonized with me for the "ohhh"

I played the last note looking at him as he attacked me in a kiss. He pulled me in my arms around his neck. His hands around my waist.

I played around with the hair on his neck. We stayed like that till we needed to breath again.

"Your an amazing piano player and singer." He said a little breathy.

"Thanks." I said not in the mood to argue with him about how he's better.

"Would you ever sing with me in one of Fall Out Boys songs?" He asked.

"Holy smokes yeah!" I said hugging him.

"You say holy smokes now that's so cute!" He said.

"Shut up." I said getting up.

Since he finished putting up his guitars I put up mine.

I took out my acoustic guitar first. It's a nice dark wood. I took out my electric guitar which is actually one of Patrick's signature guitars.

I started to take out my basses next. I also had a signature Pete Wentz and Mikey Way bass.

I had all my guitars up but one. My first one. I stood there holding it. The dark blue purple body and the dark wooded neck.

I sat staring at it. I remember getting it and Tyler wanting to always play. I'd never let him. I was so over protective of it.

He would threaten to smash it if we got into an argument. It worked though that how he'd get things out of me.

"Ester you okay?" Patrick called. I must of spaced out on the guitar.

"What. Yeah I'm fine. Just this is what started my whole career." I said holding up the bass.

"That's your first one?"

"Yeah."

"Holy smokes it's in such good condition." He walked over and looked at it.

"You can hold it." I said. After all he's just awkwardly standing there.

He took it out of my hands. He was so carefully with it like it was a newborn baby.

He started to play something. I knew he knows how to play. He knows how to play many instruments.

He stopped playing what he was playing and played the bass line to "dance dance"

"Your such a dork." I said.

He pouted and gave me the guitar back as I put it on the last open spot.

I looked around the basement. There two small rooms and the rest is open except for the stair case.

There's still a few boxes with Amps and all Patrick's instruments.

I took out my phone. It's 1 am. Wow.

"Hey Patrick we should probably go to sleep." I said.

"Oh ok." He said.

We walked up the stairs. Thank god Patrick had his bed moved over here.

We changed into our pajamas not caring if we saw each other. I turned. Patrick had on a t shirt and boxers.

But I'm not complaining.

We both laid down and he turned toward me.

"Cuddles!" He said making a grabbing motion.

I didn't argue and moved next to him. He pulled me into his chest tighten is arms around me. He kissed the top of my head "goodnight baby."

"Night." I said.

2 weeks later

Thing have been amazing with Patrick and I. Right now he just left to get Taco Bell.

I walked downstairs to the basement. The music room. Pretty much the whole basement. Is now done. We got huge book shelfs to hold the CDs, and vinyls.

Patrick made one of the rooms down there a home recording studio.

I decided to go and play music. I searched though the vinyls. I found Patrick solo album. My all time favorite song is on that record.

I put it on and put it to my favorite song "Dance miserable."

I couldn't help it I started to sing and dance.

Patrick's pov

I got out of the car. I walked up to the door unlocking it. Yes I locked Ester in there. I hate leaving her alone. If anything ever happened to her I'd never forgive myself.

"Ester!" I called out. I listened when I heard her voice.

"But I believe in something here on earth!" She was singing.

And it was my song. I set down the food and the counter and walked down there.

"Just dance miserable
Sorry Hank, there's room in here
Had squares in the oval for about 8 years
It's as bad as I remember and it's only getting worse
It only gets better when it hurts!" She sang. I loved hearing her sing this song. Since it's her favorite she sings it so passionately.

"Just dance misera-Patrick." She said.

Dang it she saw me.

"Hey baby." I said.

"How long have you been there." Even though I tell her how amazing of a singer she is she still won't sing in front of me.

"Almost the whole song." I replied.

"Ughhhh please tell you you have food." She moaned embarrassed her cheeks turning pink.

"Yes and your so adorable."

"Quit talking about yourself."

She walked up the stairs. Ugh I love her so much.