Ch.2 I wanna scream I love you from the top of my lungs

The bus came to a stop. I grabbed my things and walked out the door. Only to be attacked my my psychotic band members.

"EASTER!!" Screamed Karissa screamed.

"STOP CALLING ME EASTER, CAR." I screamed at her. If she calls me Easter I'll call her car because why not.

"Dude come on let's go eat Panic! at the disco and Fall Out Boy will be here soon." Said the lead guitarist Trinity.

Karissa took my bag into the bus she's also our lead singer.

We were about to walk in went to noticed something. The hyper actives blue puff ball was missing.

"Where's Rose?" I asked.

"Dang it I forgot to wake her up!" Said
Cayley.

Cayley is our rhythm guitarist.

"EASTERS HERE!" I heard Rose screech. Oh god she's more hyper than usual I can already tell. 

She ran out of the bus and tackled me. Well the bands all together now.

I noticed Josh and Tyler sitting against the bus recording us.

When I noticed they stopped.

I rolled my eyes as another bus pulled up. I was shocked to see Fall Out Boy walk out. This is it I meet my favorite band. I saw Patrick and the rest of the guys talking to Josh and Tyler.

Patrick looked over here and looked back at Tyler. But he did a double take.

He looked kinda shocked.

I'm not too good at reading emotions.

I saw Tyler nod and they all walked over.

"I bring of you, Fall Out Boy." Tyler said bowing.

"Hi." I said. On the outside I'm trying to act cool. On the inside there's 1000 volcanos exploding.

"Hey." Patrick said. I realized I was an inch taller than him.

"Panic will be here soon let's go in and we'll save them a table." Karissa said.

A few "okays" were said and we all walked in.

A waitress talked to Pete and we walked over to a table. Each seating 4.
"Hey Est and Karissa why don't you sit with Patrick and Pete." Josh said. I looked back at the rest of the band.
Karissa was staring at the door. I looked over and Panic! at the disco walked in. She's drooling over Brendon.

"How about she sits with Brendon and substitute her for Rose." I said.

"Whatever."

I sat across from Patrick on the inside.
Rose came and sat down next to me.

"Hello What can I get y'all today?" The waitress asked.

Everyone went and I was to go last.
"Umm the.. Um shrimp." I stuttered.
"And the side?" Oh god why does she have to ask.

"Broccoli." I whispered.

She walked away and Rose leaned over and said "hey I could of done it for you."

"I know."

I always feel like a 5 year old because of social anxiety. I won't get up unless someone else does. Always being scared to be the first.

Sorry short chapter next will be longer