Ch 14 Lets kill tonight

My party was pretty much the same as Tyler's.

Right now Tyler Patrick Rose and I are back in the car. We're driving to put away everything I got for my birthday and exchange my clothes that I've been wearing since the start of tour.

We pulled up to the old apartment building. Ah home no so sweet home. It's pretty boring here.

We all walked in and went to floor 6. Walking down to apartment number 72.

The walls of the living room are white along with all the except for the kitchen and bathroom are beige.

"To my room!" I shouted. Patrick followed me.

I opened the door. Ah my room. It had many marvel canvases and Star Wars cause I'm the bigger nerd ever.

I set my bag down on my bed removing the sweatshirts and shirts along with my jeans.

"Patrick help me." I said.

"What do you need baby?"

"Pick out things for me to wear."

He walked over to my closet and I got three fresh pairs of jeans. Two black one grey.

I turn to see what Patrick picked out.

Two flannels, three t shirts one being Fall Out Boy, and a music note sweater.

"Hey Patrick what's this band I've never heard of it?" I said holding up the Fall Out Boy shirt.

"I don't know they probably suck." He said.

"Yeah fall out guys." I said.

We both laughed as I packed my things away. I grabbed new underwear and bras hoping Patrick wouldn't see.

"You know your band is awesome though right?" I asked.

"Not as good as yours."

"Pfff please."

"ARE YOU SAYING IM NOT A GOOD DRUMMER!" Rose called from her room. Why thin walls, why.

"YEAH YOU SUCK STOP EASE DROPPING!" I shouted back.

"Does this happen often?" Patrick asked.

"Yes!" Me and Rose both said.

"Shut up Rosemary!" I said using her full name.

She walked in to my room. "Shut your frickin mouth Easter." She said and went back to her room.

"Awkward." Patrick said.

"Yeah... We should start going." I said.

Patrick and I walked into the main room in my apartment. I started to tell him stories about the pictures on the wall he asked about.

"This one is from when Tyler and I were around 7. We were playing in a pile of leaves. After this was taken there was a huge spider on my arm and I was so scared. And that it was I will never play it a pile of leaves." I said.

"What did Tyler do?" Patrick asked.

"He sat their laughing while I screamed." I said.

"What about this one?" Patrick asked. I looked. It was a picture of Tyler from when he was about 10 and was muddy.

"Oh he was being a jerk so I pushed him in a mud puddle." I said laughing at the memory.

"Ugh really Est." Tyler said coming out from the hall, Rose behind him.

"You know you love me now let's go!"

In Maryland

Tyler was on stage singing stressed out. It's the last song of the night. Patrick and I came up with a idea last night.

I'm gonna prank him. When he sings "It'd be to my brother, 'cause we have the same nose," I'm going to go out there.

I waited along side the stage with microphone in hand.

"I'd make a candle out of it if I ever found it,
Try to sell it, never sell out of it, I'd probably only sell one,"

Okay almost. "It'd be to my brother, 'cause we have the same nose," And I walked on stage.

"What about Your sister. Does she not have the same nose and same clothes homegrown a stone's throw from a creek we used to roam?" I asked as the crowd went wild.

"Why you crashin my set." Tyler said when he stopped singing and Josh stopped drumming. He knew of this.

"What's wrong with my nose Tyler?" I asked.

"Well your really nosy." He said. Someone in the crowd tell "OOOHH SHOTS FIRED!" Which I started dying to.

Then something I didn't know what would happened happened.

Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the disco along with my band walked on stage. Instruments and microphones.

"Ester what the heck." Tyler said.

"I don't even know anymore." I replied.

The beginning to collar full started playing. Patrick sang "Dance dance."

I knew what they were doing. The collar full, Sugar we're going down, and Dance, dance mashup.

Patrick sung Dance dance. Brendon sung collar full. And Tyler and I sung Sugar.

This was so amazing. Everyone in the crowd was recording it. People cheering. They love this and we love. That's why we do this. To help them. Let them know that they aren't alone.