Bonus chapter

10 years later

"Pete!" I heard Patrick say opening the door hugging his friend along with his wife Megan.

"Patrick, Ester, Merry Christmas!" Pete said.

"Uncle Pete!" Declan said running out hugging him.

"Come on guys foods almost done." I told them. It's Christmas even and everyone's coming over for dinner to be with there non related yet still family.

Everyone is here Joe, Pete, Andy, Megan, Brendon, Sarah, Marie, Hayley, her husband Chad, Tyler, Josh, Ashley, Rose it goes on. Everyone from the tour so many years back. Not to mention all of our kids are here too.

All the bands are doing wonderful. Well my band has decided to spilt due to Cayley and Karissa both getting pregnant at the same time. It was too much. I now work as Fall Out Boys photographer.

Rose now does vlogging on YouTube. Panic! at the disco is doing great along with Paramore and Twenty one pilots.

It's amazing to see how we've all stayed friends and grown closer over all these years.

I stirred the Mac and cheese as Patrick snaked his arms around my waist kissing me.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too baby." I told him as I turned and kissed him.

"Need any help?" He asked me.

"Can you carry out the palates and all that stuff." I said.

"Course." He said kissing my forehead. I tuned back and turned off the stove. I stared to bring out the food with the help out Sarah and Megan.

I looked over at Bronx who was playing a game with Declan on my IPad. God Bronx is in high school.

I was Ruby and Saint over by the Christmas tree tapping on the bell ornaments.

All of us sat down. The kids have there own table since they'd probably feel awkward talking around a bunch of adults since they're, well almost all of them in middle school.

"What about how Pete kept slipping am falling and the one time he tried pulling me down with him." Patrick said adding onto all the times Pete has fallen.

We sat around telling old stories, laughing and cringing at ourselves.

"Can we opens presents?" Samir asked Pete. Pete looked at all of us for approval and we gathered around the Christmas tree.

We separated the kids piles and they opened things.

(This next part I got inspired by the great tumblr)

Declan opened his gift from Pete. The excitement on his face was adorable. He looks so much like Patrick.

"A guitar, thanks Pete!"

Everyone froze. I started to die of laughter as well as everyone else. Patrick got the most annoyed look on his face.

"You're welcome!" Pete said still laughing. I started to lean against Patrick. I couldn't control it.

"It's been 10 years people!" Patrick said.

"Oh baby, I-I- oh my god!" I couldn't get it out.

As the kids continued to open their things we started to give each other gifts.

Everyone gave each other things mainly music related. Where else will you find a room with this many music needs.

"Here Est." Rose said handing me a small box, it made a little bit of noise.

I opened it there was paper covering what it was.

"No wa- oh my god- Ty- Rose." I said about to cry. Patrick took it from me and smiled so big.

"You're having a baby!" I said to Tyler and Rose as they smiled. Everyone started to hug them saying congratulations.

"This is amazing guys!" I told them.

"A new friend?" Ruby asked.

"Yeah maybe you won't be the only girl anymore." Rose said. Poor Ruby always having to deal with the guys.

Around 3 hours later everyone left. Either having to catch a flight so they can see family tomorrow or going home to relax before Christmas Day.

"Night mom. Night dad." Declan said hugging Patrick and I.

"Night buddy." Patrick said hugging him back.

"Night." I said. Declan ran off upstairs to his room. Patrick and I laid down on the couch watching Christmas movies.

"I'm so glad I went on that tour and met the love of my life." Patrick said to me.

"Awww baby." I said kissing him.

"God I love you so much, I'm so happy we're together for the rest of our lives. I wouldn't want it any other way." He told me.

"And neither would I." We laid on the couch. Patrick's arm resting on my waist, our legs tangled together.

The snow outside was slept falling down. The stars are so bright. Everything is so happy and peaceful. After I found Patrick everything God better.

You just need to find the sun that will get rid of the darkness. I flipped over to I was looking at Patrick's face.

"Hey beautiful."

I smiled moving in closer burying my face in his chest. He pulled me in tighter.

We fell asleep like that for a few hours. I think I felt him move but I wasn't very aware of anything happening.

The last thing I remember was Patrick picking me up and going into our bedroom.

Christmas morning

"Mom, dad!" Declan said knocking on the door.

"Come on in baby." I said still half asleep.

"It's Christmas get out of bed sleepy heads!"

Patrick laughed. Oh god his morning voice will never get old.

"Let's go." Patrick said. We both got out of bed. Declan running down the stairs to the tree.

I made pancakes and watched Declan from the kitchen opening up his presents.

Patrick said next to him. I've said this so many times but they are literally the same.

"Mommy come look!" Declan said. I smiled walking out into the living room.

"I got a drum set!" He said so exited. Declan was always amazed by Patrick playing drums.

I laughed. Declan is so much like Patrick. Declan finished opening the gifts and ate breakfast. We all got changed to go to Patrick's mothers house.

"Merry Christmas baby." Patrick told me.

"Merry Christmas Tricky."