23 Just sit back and relax

2 months later

"I love you so much." Patrick said to me as he left to go work on new songs with the guys.

"I love you too I see you when you get home."

Patrick kissed me and left driving away. I decided to clean up the house while he's gone. Let's face it either of us like to do laundry, dishes, or really any kind of chore.

I started with our room. Which is really just clothes all over the floor. I carried them to the laundry room and put them in the washer. I decided to hook my phone up to the blue tooth speakers and shuffle my music.

I worked in the kitchen, living room, completely clean the whole house basically.

My phone started ringing. Karissa. I paused the music and answered.

"Hey Kari what's up?"

"I was just wondering if you're busy?"

"Umm." I looked around the house I've gotten most of what I wanted done "no why?" I asked as the door bell rang.

"Hang on a sec." I said muting the phone. I walked over to the door and opened it. There stood Karissa, Cayley, Trinity and Rose.

"Holy smokes, what are you guys doing here!" I said.

"Well it's been two months since the wedding and we wanted to see you again."

I invited them all in. Guess it's good I got everything cleaned.

"So I hate to sound rude but seriously why are you guys here?" I said with a bit of a laugh.

"Well we were thinking about going out to dinner. Just the five of us and maybe talking about new music?" Cayley said. Ugh if we go somewhere id have to dress nice.

"Okay sure." I said.

"You better get a dress of gurl." Trinity said.

"Ugh fanciness." I said walking upstairs.

"Umm don't you guys need to get dressed."

"Yea that's why we have the bag o dresses." Rose said holding up a bookbag.

"Eh you know where the bathroom is I'll be back in a minute."

At the restaurant

We walked in. I wore a knee high dress the bust was black and the shirt part was black and white ruffles.

We walked in as the waiter showed us our seats.

We started talking about music and everything that's been happening. Tyler and Roses wedding is in a month.

"So how's things for you and Patrick."

"Amazing." I said.

"At least you're not a loner." Cayley pouted. I knew she's come to like Andy a lot. I would really like to set them up.

"There always Mr.Hurley." I said.

"Like that will ever happen." She said.

"Ya never know." I said as our waiter came back with our food. We all thanked him and went back to talking.

We went back to my house. Patrick and the guys where there.

"Hey you brought friends." Patrick said.

"PARRTY!" Pete screamed.

We all sat in the living room playing our favorite records and playing stupid games like when we were 12. Soon everyone left and it was just Patrick and I watching Ghostbusters.

2 years later

Patrick sat in our child's room singing. His name is Declan. He's so cute he looks just like Patrick as a kid. He's gonna be the shortest guy ever. Tyler and Rose are expecting. Cayley and Andy got together. I honestly think Andy is going to propose soon. But you never really know.

Everything is perfect. Fall Out Boy is releasing a new album. All the bands are in fact.

I never thought I'd be here at this point married to Patrick living a life I could have never dreamed of.

I guess all the things I've been through are worth it. You've just gotta stick around and wait. Eventually you'll get what you wanted.

"He's alseep." Patrick whispered walking in.

"Thanks for having a soul voice." I told him. Only he could put Declan to sleep.

"Goodnight love."

"Night Patrick."

It was totally worth it.

Hi everyone. So yes this is the end. I would of loved to continue it but I didn't have anymore inspiration for it. I have two other stories I'm working on. One is published its called memories. The other one is still being worked on. But if you could please go check out memories it would make my day.

Happy Valentine's Day and see you all in the next book.