Chapter 4: 7th Grade...

"All right. Class. Today, all of you, will be taking a special test. To determine, if you all think differently." the teacher passed out papers to each student, including Sci-Twi.

"Now you may, begin." Sci-Twi looked up at the clock and down at her test and picked up her pencil and started writing.

★★★★★

"Alright. Now, I'm going to collect your tests now." Ms. Ruby said.

At the end of class, Ms. Ruby told Sci-Twi and some other students to stay, "Come here, girls." she gestured to the female Shadowbolts and she closed the door.

She looked at them, as they were standing, "Alright, I have the results of your tests." she adjusted her black glasses.

"Oh, no! Did I do, bad?" Sci-Twi asked.

"What's.. my score?" Sugarcoat and Sour Sweet asked at the same time.

"I--What is it!?" Lemon Zest said.

Indigo Zap sighed, "This better be good."

"Did I.. fail?" Sunny Flare asked.

The teacher shook her head at the curious girls, "No, all of you most certainly, did not fail. All of you, passed!"

Sci-Twi and the students smiled. "Then, what are we doing here? If we all, passed?" Lemon asked as she crossed her arms.

"What, gives?" Sunny asked.

"Because, all of you, are gifted students! You're all..going to be in a gifted class, starting tomorrow."

"Wait, what!?" Indigo said.

"Yah.. A gifted class, sure sounds great." Sugarcoat said.

"I can't believe, I'm gifted." Sci-Twi said. Sour Sweet and the other girls looked at back at Twilight in concern, "Oh.. I mean, I can't believe ..'we'..are all gifted." Twilight laughed, in a nervous tone at them. The others smirked in victory.

"I can't wait to go, to my gifted class, tomorrow."

"The gifted class is.. held by Ms. Sapphire, who is in the classroom, right down the hall. You will all go starting, from your specials and go in there.. for math."

Sci-Twi and the girls nodded their heads at Ms. Ruby, "Alright, Ms. Ruby, we will be sure..to be there."

"Good. Now all of you, may be dismissed." Ms. Ruby opened the door for the girls, that exited the classroom and went to their separate ways, to their next period of course.