Chapter 7: 10th Grade... (Sophomore)

Sci-Twi is 15 years old now, and is a sophomore. She found her classes, without any help from asking anyone.

"Hi?" she said to Sunny Flare and the girls that were in her class.

They crossed their arms as they looked at her. "We heard what happened, with you and Fleur Dis Lee," they said.

"Um. . And?. . --"

"And that's not our way here, in Crystal Prep!" Sour Sweet said.

★★★★★

Sci-Twi ate her lunch and sat down at a bench doing her homework, that she just received from her english class. "Twilight." she heard a familiar voice. Sci-Twi put her head up, to see Fleur Dis Lee and her best friend Uppercrust. "Uh . . Hi?" she said, not really knowing what to say.

"How could you!? Disapprove of us, defacing/laughing.. at the CHS Wondercolts statue!?" Uppercrust and Fleur Dis Lee said together.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to say that. It's what, I think. It's based on my 'opinion', girls."

They still stood there looking at her, "Both of you, can take this table... I'm sitting at, if you want to," she offered to them, hoping that they would get their mind off of her..disapproving of the defaced Wondercolts statue.

Sci-Twi got up and put her stuff away in her backpack. "Really, I'm offering the two of you." she decided, to still be nice to them.

She put her backpack on, "I won't be here, at the table. So the two of you, can just sit here and chat. I'll just be right, over 'there'," she pointed to the library as she was referring to 'there', where she was going to be at. She walked at a distance away from the table.

"Well... that's a relief, the last thing we need is you, not here!" Uppercrust yelled at Sci-Twi. She got startled by her yelling. Sci-Twi frowned and walked into the library. Uppercrust and Fleur hurted her feelings. They didn't want me there, that's why they were standing there looking at me. At least, I'm nice to them. Even if they are mean to me... Sci-Twi sat down at a table.

I have no idea, what the giant point is about that!? It's not a big deal. Everyone doesn't think the same. I was just trying to make a point, when I was talking to Neon Lights and Fleur Dis Lee, along with the other Shadowbolts that were there too.

In the library, she just studies at a empty table by herself, getting caught up with studying. She likes studying too, even if others possibly stress over it. Sci-Twi? She just relaxes and does her own thing. And has REALLY good grades at Crystal Prep. All of the subjects to her, are simply easy!

All she has to worry about, is ACTUALLY doing the work herself. With her class assignments, homework, and school projects. Sci-Twi's favorite subject of all, is mathematics. Math.. for short. She's so great at it, that she is in geometry honors! And is a honor student!

Sci-Twi is in algebra honors with Sugarcoat, Sunny Flare, Indigo Zap, Lemon Zest, Sour Sweet, and some other students. Indigo is good at algebra too, keeping her good grades up, so she can keep on playing at the Shadowbolts soccer team. She's sporty for sure, when it comes to her favorite sport; soccer. Sci-Twi's electives are the academic decathlon and some random elective. The decathlon, allows her to solve academic math problems, since that's one of her hobbies. She is also in some clubs. The science club, astronomy club, and the book club.