Chapter 12: Once See The Light

Sci-Twi went on a city bus to Canterlot, because she had never been there before. She wanted to look around.

As she got there, she took out her camera and took a picture of Canterlot High School (CHS).The school looks nice. She looked at the Wondercolts statue. It looks great, though. But..when I.. went close to it, to look at it....It seemed weird. Like, I felt some sort of..weird presence, that was lurking around, there. I wonder.. what that was? Whatever it is, I'm leaving. It's creeping me out!

Sci-Twi looked at her watch, "I've got to go! I have school..tomorrow!" she saw the bus drive up to the bus stop.

Canterlot High looks like a castle. While, Sci-Twi's school looks like a crystal mansion, as she.. really doesn't like going to school.. anymore.

When Sci-Twi got off her stop..that is back at Crystal, she walked into her own house. She started to think about.. what she felt at CHS. She went to her room and looked at the picture she took, while she sat down on her bed. "Canterlot High? I wonder what that, strange presence was, that I.. felt over.. there? I've got to find out more about it," she talked to herself.

★★★★★

The next day, Sci-Twi ran into someone that she knew at her school. She was just about to go to lunch, until she saw that it was Cadance. "Cadance!" she called to Cadance. She still looked beautiful, since I've remembered, as a child.

Cadance turned to her as she heard her voice, "Is that you--"

"Yes, I'm Twilight," Sci-Twi said, putting her hand onto her own heart. 

The two females did their little 'routine' as they always did, when they would play around, since Cadance was her old babysitter..back then. "Sunshine, sunshine. Ladybugs awake, clap your hands, and do a little shake." they both giggled, finishing it.

"Twilight it's so..good to see you. I haven't seen you, in a long time." Cadance said.

"Me, too, I've missed you, Cadance."

"Well.. I didn't know you, went here.. to Crystal Prep..But..when we're..on school grounds, here, please.. call me 'Dean Cadance'. And, you can call me, by my name, when we're not at school."

"Alright, 'Dean Cadance'." Sci-Twi called her by her name, that the Crystal Prep students called her at school.

"I've heard that, the Friendship Games, is coming up in a month, against CHS, Twilight." Dean Cadance replied.

"Oh, right!" Sci-Twi laughed in a nervous tone. "Dean Cadance, while I.. was in Canterlot, yesterday. I was looking around and I suddenly.. felt a strange presence, near the mascot statue, for Canterlot High?"

"That sounds strange..."

"It certainly was, and I want to find out..more about it," Sci-Twi was curious.

"If you want.. since you want to study more, about that.. 'strange presence' that you felt over.. there at CHS. I will give you, a free room, in Crystal Prep, that.. no one.. seems to be using."

"Wow! Really? Thanks," Sci-Twi hugs Cadance.

"Anything, for my.. to be 'sister-in-law' and my maid of honor," Cadance said as she hugged her back.

"Just to.. let you, know. I'm happy, that.. you and my brother, are getting married."

"Thanks, and thank you, for accepting.. to be.. my maid of honor."

Sci-Twi smiled, "You're welcome." the two of them stopped hugging each other.

"Would you, like to.. go to your room, now? To.. take a look."