Chapter 16: Friendship Games (#4)

Sci-Twi had some extra time to spare, as she got to school early, the first thing she did was to go to Canterlot High. She had a theory about all of the research that she had uncovered over there, she put on a hoodie and some casual pants and her shoes that she used when she was not at school. She wore that because if anybody saw her, she would be ready.... For.. she'll be in a disguise. She took her meter that she made, to sense the 'weird' presence that she felt over in CHS.

Sci-Twi got a ride to the city bus that was heading to Canterlot. Next, she got out of the bus because she had reached her destination. CHS. She put on her hoodie, before she got off of the bus. She went near the CHS stallion statue, and got out her meter out of her pocket. She got nearby it even more, and the arrow in her meter pointed to the right, where it went to the green. So..the weird presence that I've felt before, is..actually from that statue!?

Sci-Twi kept on feeling it even more, so she decided to actually feel it herself.  She did so..by placing her purple skinned hand onto the strong center of the statue. It felt weird, and her hand actually went through it! It was.. like some sort of strange teleporting thing, that you can feel as soon as you get teleported eventually.. to your own teleported destination.

She got startled by the voice that she heard behind her, "Hey! What are you.. doing!?" she pulled away from touching the statue. She saw a girl with red and yellow hair. Sunset Shimmer. She saw what she did. Thank gosh, she didn't know who she was, luckily she got prepared and wore that hoodie of her's.

Sunset ran after her, now it was her time to 'sce-daddle'. "Hey, wait. Stop!" that was the last thing that Sci-Twi heard Sunset say, before she quickly ran off. And the bus just popped up at the exact and right moment for her to go.

Well, today is the day for the Friendship Games. Even though, Sci-Twi had never been in it before, the Shadowbolts didn't understand that it's all about the friendship. Not about all of the winning. But no one even cared or bothered about..what she had to say. She went to Principal Cinch's office, because Dean Cadance told her that she was expecting her to be there. It must be something important. Cinch is the principal of Crystal Prep, after all....

★★★★★

Sci-Twi had to participate in the Friendship Games, or else Principal Cinch wouldn't give her.. her application to Everton. She had no choice, Abacus blackmailed her. She didn't want to go to the Friendship Games, everything wasn't going to be great for her. Especially, with all of the nonsense/rivalry with CPA. She brought her necklace iwth her, so it can determine where the presence was coming from. Later, she went into CHS, the meter getting closer each time. "Hi, Twilight." Sci-Twi didn't know.. who said her name?.... She went in the hallway, grasping her necklace like a metal compass, to find a missing item.

"Hey, Twilight." Sweetie Drops said, waving her hand to her, but she didn't notice her. Sweetie and Lyra Heratstrings, looked at each other in a confused way.

"How are you.. doing?" a Canterlot High student said.

"Whatcha.. up to?" a girl said.

"It's really good, to see you." another student said to Sci-Twi

"Uh..Hi..?" Sci-Twi was really confused. Why do these people know my name? How do they know me!? I'm nothing.. but a Shadowbolt.. at Crystal Prep, their rival! I don't even attend Canterlot High, this is..just weird.

"Yay, Twilight!" a girl with purple pigtails said in an excited tone.

★★★★★