Chapter 17: Both Relate To Each Other

Sci-Twi walked with her friends in the school hallway, "So.. the other me, is a princess?" she inquired. "So.. weird, there's two versions of me!? Who knew, that.. was ever possible?"

All of her friends nodded in response. "Don't forget, Twilight, she's a pony, too. Well.. in another world, called Equestria," Applejack said.

"I totally forgot about that, Applejack." 

"We do forget things, every now and then..." Applejack said back as she crossed her arms, in a serious way.

"Still? Two of me! That's.. awfully strange, don't you think? Me, the regular one, and the other one, a pony-princess?" Sci-Twi asked as she put her finger up to her chin. They kept walking while they talked.

"She's actually an alicorn." Sunset Shimmer stated, correcting her. "If.. you're an alicorn, then you're a princess. That's.. how it goes..in Equestria." she said as she looked at her own nails.

"What do you mean, 'that's how it goes'?" Sci-Twi didn't know what Sunset ever meant.

Applejack and the others all glared at her and at Sunset, "She doesn't.. know Sunset? You didn't tell her?.."

"Tell me, what?" Sci-Twi shot back. What didn't Sunset tell me?

"You see...I'm a pony, from Equestria, as well," Sunset told Sci-Twi the answer to her question.

"What? That's--Double weird? Two of your friends.. are ponies, not to mention, the 'other' me, that is an alicorn princess!?"

"I'm a unicorn." Sunset said. "But, I have no idea, if I still am?... I haven't been to Equestria, in a while, and I feel very different. I'm not evil, anymore, as I use to be.. I really do like my new change, though..."

"So.. I'm guessing, that there is two things.. in this world and Equestria? Like..another versions of us?" Sci-Twi was thinking about double stuff in it, like the other her, that was a alicorn princess.

"Sometimes, it depends. Also, the CHS statue..has the portal, that leads to the pony world. Where in..Equestria, it can be entered through a magical mirror, that is in Princess Twilight's castle."

"Magical mirror!? How weird, can this get, Sunset Shimmer?"

Pinkie Pie looked at Twilight, "Twilight, I totally knew, that there was another you. What I mean, is that.. before.. I met Princess Twilight, I knew about you, already.."

"But how, Pinkie?"

Pinkie smiled real big and back at Sci-Twi. "Just a hunch!" she looked back at her. "And, Princess Twilight..is totally.. psychic!" she shouted back at her. 

"Yah, I guess so, Pinkie." Applejack said.

"Actually, AJ and Pinkie, there's--Never mind." Sunset quickly changed her mind, not wanting to freak out her friends by telling them about their other pony versions.

"Now.. I know, how people, here, know my name. It's making sense to me, now." Sci-Twi readjusted her black glasses.

"That's to sum it up." Rarity said.

"Let's go to lunch, now." Fluttershy said as she petted her animal friend Angel.

★★★★★

"Sunset, I'm real sorry about trying to mess with the portal, at the Friendship Games." Sci-Twi apologized to Sunset.

"It's alright, it's no big deal..." Sunset accepted the apology. "And, I'm sorry, for being mean, to you, back there. I just lost control, and at the same time, I was stressed out with the magic. I meant to tell you, earlier, when the games were over...but--"

"I--Accept your apology."

"Thank you." Sunset sighed. "Forgiveness, is a beautiful thing to feel."

"How so? And, how have you been forgiven?"

"It's a long story, one that, Princess Twilight, was involved in."

"So..how did it happen?"

"It all started with myself. The 'old' me.. that I have learned.. my old mistakes from, along with my past."

"I guess, we both can.. relate to each other," Sci-Twi giggled. Sunset chuckled at what they had in common already, the two relating to their own experiences that they had with one another as best friends. "Please, tell me more." Sci-Twi was intrigued by Sunset's own experience, that dated back to her evil ways and her painful past behind her.

Sunset smiled at her, remembering a flashback, "Sure, I will...At the time, I was a unicorn in Equestria, in Princess Celestia's.. gifted magic school for unicorns. Princess Celestia, is the ruler of Canterlot..in Equestria, which is Principal Celestia's pony counterpart and she was my teacher."

"What do you mean, was?" Sci-Twi inquired and looked at Sunset Shimmer.

"I'm a former student, of her's and I was a gifted student of her's as well...I became ambitious, wanting so much power, to myself, to go to this world, I'm in now. But now, Princess Twilight.. is Princess Celestia's gifted student and prized pupil."

"That's a huge start, to begin on." Sci-Twi got up from the steps that she was sitting on.

Sunset got up too, "I know, Twilight, but it is..only the beginning," she walked down the steps. She looked back at Sci-Twi, who was standing there, looking at her. "Come on, I'll tell you, the rest of it, on the way.. to our walk, together. Let's go!" she started walking at a slow pace, so her friend could catch up with her.

Sci-Twi started running, "Hey, wait! Hold up, Sunset Shimmer!" she ran after her, wanting to know more about her interesting past.