Chapter 2: BBSBFFS

Sci-Twi went to school the next day. At recess, she went to the library, to get a book checked out. She read a book that was about adventure. It was really interesting, so she kept reading on as she sat down on a bench.

★★★★★

TWEET!

Sci-Twi got startled by the loud whistle, that the teacher just blew, "Recess is over, students. It's time...to go to class."

She placed a book mark, where her stopping point was in her book, closing it. And she walked into her class, while holding her book. Sci-Twi liked reading it, wanting to finish the rest of it.

She sat down in her assigned seat and put her book in her backpack.  At home, her parents let her and her brother go to the park. Of course, with Shining Armor.

Sci-Twi brought her book because she really wanted to read it. She was reading her book, while she was sitting down on the grass. She flinched a bit, when she felt a tap on her right shoulder, "Tag! You're it, Twily!"

Sci-Twi closed her book, along with the book mark inside of it, looking up. She saw Shining. She put her book down on the grass and started to run after him, "I'm going to get you back, Shining Armor!" she giggled.

"Not if..I get you first, Twily!"

Sci-Twi and her brother kept at it, at their chasing. Until, she tagged him back, "Now, you're it!" she exclaimed.

"See, Twilight, all you need to do... is to have some fun. You don't always have to read a book, or two."

★★★★★

"I win!" the game of tag was now over. And Sci-Twi had won!

Shining and Sci-Twi got along together. They have never been in a fight! That's how great they get along. Sci-Twi loves Shining, he is her big brother.

"I love you, brother," she said to him.

"Me, too...Twily."

"We're, BB and SBFFS!"

"What's that..stand for?" Shining Armor asked.

Sci-Twi laughed a bit, "I made it up, silly! It stands for; 'Best- Brother and Sister-Best-Friends-Forever' and the S is just a plural term. Shining Armor, do you like it!? And, you're my BBBFF, which is Big Brother Best Friend Forever."

"Like it? I love it, Twily!" he pulled his sister into a hug. She hugged him back.

"BBSBFFS!" Shining and Sci-Twi said as they smiled in excitement.

Shining started setting up, by placing a picnic blanket, he and Sci-Twi were sitting up for their picnic together. They sat down on the red and white blanket.

Talking for some time, and eating their picnic dinner, Sci-Twi ate two peanut butter and jelly sandwichs, with a juice box of apple juice. Her brother ate two hotdogs with ketchup on top, and drank a bottle of water.

She grabbed her book. It was starting to become night time, so they headed on back to their house, "Shining Armor, that was fun! Can we.. do it again, some other time?"

"Sure, anything for you...Twily," Shining agreed.

Sci-Twi went to bed and Shining Armor tucked her in, "Good night, Twilight." he took off her glasses and placed them on top of her nightstand.

"You, too!" she replied back. He smiled at his sibling and closed the door. He left, to go to bed in his room and turn off the light.

Sci-Twi smiled and shut her eyes, to go back to sleep. She couldn't wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow was another school day for her.