Chapter Four

Throughout the whole day Kellin has not been able to talk to Vic. Every class Kellin had made it to class late because he has been avoiding his friends. He ended up having to sit in the front of class, too. But now it was was lunch. Kellin waved his friends away and made his way to Vic's normal table. Vic had his back to Kellin, totally engrossed by scribbling down this mornings math homework. Kellin swiped the beanie off of Vic's head.

"What the f-" Vic looked him up and down. "Oh it's just you." Mike threw his hands up in the air.

"If I steal your beanie you practically disown me for an hour and that is all he gets." Tony smiled as Kellin sat at the table.

"What you jealous that Kellin has your older brothers attention?" Jaime teased. Kellin saw Vic roll his eyes as they went in a in depth argument. Vic's sleek brown hair was covering his right eye. Kellin pushed his hair back to see him in deep thought on a advanced calculus problem. He pushed Vic's hair off his neck and placed a small kiss where his neck meets his shoulder. Vic shuddered.

"Stop. I'm trying to figure this out." Vic frowned as he erased another answer. How had the teens become so casual so quickly? Kellin glanced at the work.

"You forgot the two." Kellin whispered. Vic went over his work again and found he was indeed missing the two. He groaned, slamming his book shut, and throwing his notebook on top. Kellin's laugh made his heart beat faster. "I need to talk to you."

"So talk." Kellin glanced at Jaime and Mike fighting while Tony sat there with a big smile. He leaned towards Vic's ear.

"In private." Kellin place a kissed on the tan boys cheek. "If you don't mind." Vic swallowed.

"About what?" Kellin shrugged and stood up from the table. He stuck his hand out for Vic to take. Vic stood up, ignore Kellin's offer, and stood next to him. "Fine. But you have to stop touching me. It's weird." Kellin started leading the way towards the empty part of the school.

"Okay but no promises." Kellin gave a sly smirk as he turned a corner into an empty classroom. He shut the door once both boys were in the room. Vic looked around the classroom. He doesn't think he has ever been in this one. "Why do you do it?" Kellin watched as Vic tensed. He made his way over and snaked his arm around the boy's thin waist. Vic let his head fall back on Kellin's shoulder. His soft dark neck was exposed.

"Release. Pleasure. An escape from reality." Vic had his eyes closed. Kellin started lifting up Vic's hoodie and shirt. Vic's hands shot to Kellin's.

"Relax. I just want to see." Instead of removing his hands, Vic kept them on top of Kellin's as his top was pulled off his torso. He felt his breathing pick up. "Turn around." Vic reluctantly turned his body to Kellin's. He felt exposed. He felt ugly. Kellin put a had on on the scars and frowned.

"Can I put m-"

"When was the last time you did this?" Kellin's gaze drifted to Vic's arms. It looked as if somebody was trying to claw out of his body. There were ones that were bumps, pink and fresh, then there were sleek flat ones that were older.

"This morning." Vic said meekly. Kellin search his body finding none that looked less than a week old.

"Where?" He demanded. Vic shook his head quickly. "Vic show me. I want to help you. Please." Vic glared at Kellin.

"Why the fuck do you care now? Huh? You never gave a shit about me before. I am not your duty!" Vic grabbed his shirt shoving it on. He started looking for his hoodie and turned to find Kellin holding it. "You can't help me, Kellin. Just give up. Everyone else has." Kellin slammed Vic against the wall. He place his hands on either side of his body.