Chapter Eight

Vic first three periods were really hard to pay attention to what the teachers were saying. Kellin was in a sour mood and it seemed like making Vic sexually frustrated in class was his entertainment. He had sat in the back with Vic and pulled his seat close enough to allow him to run his hand up his thighs. It got even worst when the teacher turned because Kellin would whisper some very suggestive things in the shy boy's ear. It also didn't help that he kept thinking about the way Jaime and Tony were acting. Jaime looked really scared this morning after they hung back to talk. It looked like Brandon ripped his heart out all over again.

*flashback*

"I don't like this guy." Oli grumbled. Jaime had just gotten his new boyfriend, Brandon Casin, who was a senior. Jaime threw his hands up in the air.

"You haven't even met the guy." Jaime said defensively. Vic couldn't believe that Jaime didn't tell them that he was in a relationship. It took Jaime a week to slip up and have to spill the beans.

"I don't like him because he is a senior dating a freshman. I have him in math and he doesn't exactly give off any vibe that he's interested in men." Oli shrugged. Vic was being a silent observer. He remembers Brandon to a t. He was at least 6 feet tall with a toned muscular body, dark eyes, and short spiked brown hair. He was a good-looking person.

"Hey baby!" Jaime ran forward and hugged the boy in front of them. He was given a small sweet kiss. Brandon noticed the couple wasn't alone and looked up at Oli and Vic. He ignored Oli's presence as he looked Vic over with a hungry look. He felt Oli lace their fingers together. The taller boy was looking at Brandon with such hatred. "This must be your friends. Introduce me?" Jaime nodded as he let go of Brandon's waist.

"This is Oli." Jaime stood in between his friends. Brandon didn't even look in Oli's direction. He was set on Vic. "And this is Vic." Brandon gave him a small smile that made Vic feel uncomfortable. Oli released his hand.

"I need to talk to you." Jaime opened his mouth to talk. "Now." Oli growled. Jaime glanced at Vic and Brandon. Brandon put his hand on Vic's shoulder.

"Don't worry. I'll take good care of him." He gave a wide smile at Jaime. Then the two boys went off and left Vic alone with a stranger. He shrugged off the older man's hand. "Seems like I picked the wrong friend." Vic fixed Brandon with a confused look. He took a few steps back, suddenly feeling like he was in danger.

"What?" Vic whispered.

"I should have picked you. How about a little fun on the side?" Vic shook his head. This wasn't happening. Brandon was joking. He started running his hands along Vic's sides. "Your body is so feminine but strong. You would be a great fuck." Vic smacked his hands away. He didn't like this. He felt dirty. This was his best friend's boyfriend feeling him up.

"I-if y-you don't-t st-top," Vic let out a breath. He had to sound convincing. "I will tell Jaime." Brandon let out a dark laugh.

"No you won't. Because if you do, I'll kill you." Vic saw Jaime waving them over with Oli standing beside him. "It was nice meeting you Vic. Think about it okay?" The older boy smacked and squeezed Vic's butt as he made his way to his friends.

After that unsettling encounter with Brandon anytime Jaime brought him along, Vic made sure to keep his distance. He even told Jaime about the little incident but he was ignored. They were together for months. Jaime was convinced that Vic and Oli were jealous so about a month into the relationship, Jaime stopped talking to them. Then one stormy night, Jaime showed up at his doorstep balling his eyes out. Vic brought him inside, gave him a pair of dry clothes, and set him down on the couch. He was still crying.

"Himes, what happened?" Jaime looked at the floor in shame.

"I had sex with him." He replied weakly.