Chapter Nineteen

School without Kellin was boring to Vic. He would never think that he misses the pale boy running his hands up and down his thigh, teasingly. He also had to be extra careful not to bump into Jake or Amy. She no longer had her little baby bump. She claimed that she lost the baby but everyone said it was an abortion. But she was still dazzling. Any guy would still drop at her feet.

Vic was walking, keeping his eyes trained on the ground when he felt someone lay their arms on his shoulder. He had no classes near any of his friends and it was only second period. His back was slammed against the locker as he came face to face with Jake.

"Hey freak. Where's your boyfriend?" Vic turned his head away as Jake's horrid breath reached his nose. The ginger didn't have time to brush his teeth apparently. "I heard his mommy died. Such a sad little boy that's ripe for the picking." Vic struggled against the bully's strong grip.

"You're an asshole!"

"Did you notice Amy wasn't here today?" Vic gave a confused look. "Amy and Kellin fucking in a tree. F-u-c"

"Shut up." He weakly pushed against Jake's chest. "He wouldn't do that." He whispered. The hallways were now empty.

"He's cheated before. On someone better than you too."

"No, you're lying."

"Am I? Think about it. I want Amy, she wants Kellin. Why would I break you two up? She'll just go back to Kellin and I'll be left alone." Jake brushed a few pieces of Vic's hair from his eyes, glancing at the tan boy's lips. "Maybe I won't be so lonely." The back of Vic's head hit the lockers as Jake kissed him. He tried pushing the other boy off. Vic didn't understand why Jake was even doing this. He started hitting his bully's chest as he was pushed into the bathroom against the cold tile wall.

"Sma hef!" Jake pulled away, placing a hand over Vic's mouth.

"Now come on Vic." Vic gasped as Jake's hand groped his crotch. "Let's have a little fun." He shook his head as tears fell down his face. He didn't want this.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt." Austin walked in. As soon a he saw Vic's face he pulled Jake off. The tan male crumpled to the ground as his legs gave out. Austin came to crouch in front of him. "Vic are you okay? What the fuck did you do to him?!" Jake ran out of the room.

"Kellin." Austin raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"I need Kellin." Vic whispered as he brought his knees to his chest, hiding his face. Austin pulled out his phone and searched for Kellin's number. When he found it he quickly hit the call button. Kellin answered after the third ring.

"Austin? What's up?"

"It's Vic. I walked into the bathroom and I think Jake did something to him. I do-"

"I'm on my way. Don't leave him alone." Austin sighed, sitting next to Vic but instead he put his long legs out in front of him.

"So you and Kellin?"

"You should go back to class." Vic watched Austin roll his eyes.

"I was give direct orders from your keeper not to leave you alone."

"He's not my keeper."

"So what is he?" Vic looked Austin up and down. Judging whether it would be safe to tell. The taller boy had been nothing but nice to Vic since he moved here.

"We're in a relationship so to speak." Austin nudged him lightly.

"So he's your boyfriend?" Vic smiled. "I take that as a yes." Kellin burst through the door breathing heavily. He spotted Vic, ran to him, and pulled him into a tight hug.