Chapter Seven

When Vic woke up the next morning to the shrill sound of an alarm clock, he was convinced that yesterday was a dream. That's when he heard the like ticks against the window. He propped himself up on his elbows, shutting his alarm off in the process, and looked to see Kellin sitting on his window sill. The pale boy was lazily throwing rocks against Vic's window. He rolled out of bed, heading towards his window. Kellin wasn't paying attention to Vic's actions so when Vic pulled open his window Kellin threw another acorn.

"Ow. What the fuck?" Kellin looked up to find Vic with only plaid pj bottoms, rubbing his eyes like a sleepy 5 year old. He picked up the acorn that hit his forehead. "Is this a fucking acorn?"

"No, it's a fish." Vic threw the acorn back in Kellin's direction, completely missing him. Kellin slide onto the little roof and jumped between the small spaces of Vic's and his house. He causally walked over to Vic. When he got to Vic, he was quickly pulled into the Mexican's room.

"What are you doing?! That's dangerous!" Kellin pulled Vic into a hug. Vic held him tightly.

"Aw. Were you worried about me Vicky?" Kellin teased. Vic pushed him away with a disgusted face.

"Vicky? I'm not a girl." Kellin raised an eyebrow. "If anything you look more like a girl than me." He grabbed a drawstring that was hanging from Vic's pants bringing him closer. Vic placed his hands on his chest as he leaned in next to ear.

"I'm not a receiver Vic." Kellin placed a kiss on the smooth tan neck. Vic felt a blush creeping on his cheek as Kellin was slowly making his way down to his collarbone. Vic let his head fall back unconsciously, letting Kellin have more access. He couldnt help it, it felt so good. Kellin would stop every now in then sucking on the delicate skin. He wanted to leave a mark on Vic. He heard a whimpered as he bit down on Vic's collarbone.

"Kel, we have school in an hour." Vic was having trouble breathing as Kellin was making his way to Vic's lips.

"Your point?" Kellin's hot breath spread over his throat. Vic bit his lip to hold back a moan. Kellin capture his lips in a kiss. He felt Vic stepping backwards before falling on the soft bed. If anyone had told Vic that he would be, pretty much, making out with the most popular boy in school on his bed, he would say they were crazy. But here he was, Kellin on top of him as he pulled the boy closer. Vic heard his door open just as Kellin asked for entrance. He heard a gasp.

"Oh ew. Gross!" Mike stood in the doorway with his hands covering his eyes. Kellin got off of Vic and pulled him up after. Vic blushed when he realized how this must look. They were both on the bed, only wearing pj bottoms, and practically sucking each other's face off. "Okay that answers the question I was going to ask. And now I'm scarred for life."

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" Kellin watched as Vic looked annoyed at his brother. Mike scoffed.

"I shouldn't have to. He isn't even suppose to be here. Did he stay here last night?" Vic shushed his brother.

"Shut up! Mom and Dad are going to hear you." Mike got a mischievous grin. "Mikey I swear to god if you do anything to embarrass me I'll tell mom about your little smoking problem." Vic narrowed his eyes. Kellin just leaned against the wall, watching the brothers with an amused smile.

"Smoking isn't as bad as having a boy in my room. With the door shut I might add. That's mom's number two rule."

"You sneak out to parties."

"You sneak boys in your room."

"I don't have sex with the people I sneak in though."

"Touché." Mike scratched his chin. "So are you two together, together or friends with benefits?" Vic shifted on his feet. He and Kellin never spoke about what they were. I mean Amy was pretty much marking Kellin as her territory. Vic looked at Kellin, seeing a small smile on his face. Kellin wouldn't mind if they were in a relationship. A low kept relationship. He would get kicked off the football team if his homophobic coach found out.