Chapter Thirteen

Kellin made his way out of the locker room into the cool February air. It was good to play again after sending all that time off. And it was really nice of their 'rival' school to offer this game. He doesn't understand why their schools hate each other so much. He gets along with some of the other people on their team like Justin and Gabe. He looked over at the bleachers. Jaime was holding up a sign that read 'Kellin Fucking Quinn #21'. He let out a little laugh. Tony had a smaller sign that read 'Go Pretty Boy'. Vic saw the pale boy and ran into his arms where he was picked up and twirled around. He let out a little squeal.

"Looking pretty good Quinn." Vic whispered into Kellin's ear. He set the tan boy down but didn't release him from his arms.

"I could say the same for you." Vic pulled their lips together and tangle his hands in Kellin's hair. He felt something hit his back.

"Gross." Mike's voice pulled them apart. "Keep this up and I'll have to listen to you guys have sex." Vic turned around and Kellin place his arms around Vic's shoulders. He put his lips to Vic's ear.

"You know that isn't a bad idea." Vic felt heat over take his face. Sex seemed too early right now. He was still afraid of the fact that Amy was finding every which way to tear him apart. After Vic had admitted his feelings, Amy noticed that he was hanging with Kellin a lot more. She was still claiming that the baby was the paler boy's but he always denied it. He swore to Vic that he had not been with her since winter formal. But what he doesn't understand is, even if they had been together after that, the baby is at least 8 weeks meaning Vic wasn't with Kellin at the time. So Vic doesn't care. It's a past relationship.

It would be easy to have sex though. Kellin was practically living in the Fuentes household because of his father. He was afraid that if he goes back the older man will take all his anger out. So he just alway stays in Vic's room which nobody really minds. Well Vic does but that's because Kellin is a lot more entertaining than trigonometry. It also doesn't help that people keeping asking Vic what is on his neck. He just tells them that it's none of their business and shoos them away. Take it further than kissing scares the tanner boy to death. He even told Kevin how he felt about it. The other boy claimed that Kellin would never leave him and that at least males can't get pregnant.

"Are we going to this party or what?" Jaime pulled Tony down the bleachers. So far in their relationship everything was just peachy. Jaime was still a little hesitant to totally go through with their relationship. He always got sex quickly then left but he didn't want to do that with Tony. He wanted it to be special for the younger boy.

"Y-yeah." Vic stuttered nervously. He was so afraid. He was expecting Kellin to leave him as soon as he got the party. They all made their way to the parking lot. Kevin was leaning up against the hood of his car. He waved at them with a goofy grin on his face.

"Hey. Who is going to ride with me?"

"I'll take Vic." Kellin tangled his fingers with Vic. Kevin looked between the couple. He could practically see the tan boy's face turn green. He nodded as Mike got into the passenger seat and the others got in the back. Kellin led Vic to the passenger side of his car. He leaned against the door, pulling Vic close. Their friends drove off.

"We don't have to go. We can call it off right now." Kellin was moving his head to catch the other boy's gaze.

"I thought you would want to go." Kellin chuckled.

"I just want to be with you." He rubbed their noses together in a Eskimo kiss. Vic let out a small giggle. "That's better." They stood in silence for a little while.

"Let's go to the party."

"Really?"

"Really, really. Just please don't leave me alone." Kellin feigned hurt.