Chapter Six

Kellin ran to the Fuentes household, banging on the door rapidly. He had to find Vic. Mike opened the door.

"What do you want?" Mike raised his eyebrows. Kellin looked like he ran all the way here. Not to mention that Vic was really pissed off and wouldn't speak to them.

"Where is Vic?" Mike grabbed Kellin by the collar bringing him in and slamming him up against the coat closet door.

"What the fuck did you do to my brother?!" Mike yelled.

"Michael Fuentes! What are you doing to that poor boy?" A short, thin Mexican woman came around the corner. She smacked Mike upside the head. "What do you need honey?" She was so sweet.

"I need to find Vic." Kellin pulled Mike's hands off his shirt. "Do know where he is?" The woman looked Kellin up and down suspiciously.

"Are you one of Vic's friends?"

"Yes. My name is Kellin and you must be Mrs. Fuentes." She nodded. This boy didn't seem like the type her son would hang out with. He looked panicked right now.

"He is upstairs in his room. The last door on the right." Kellin muttered a quick thank you as he ran up the stairs. He barged into Vic's room. He was laying on his back, his hands tucked behind his head. He shot up when Kellin entered his bedroom. What was he doing here?

"Kellin?" He moved to the side of his bed. Kellin ran to Vic and pulled him into a tight hug. He wanted the pale boy to never let him go. "You smell good." Vic buried his nose in Kellin's chest. He pulled away. Both boys sat on Vic's bed.

"I thought you were going to be so mad." Vic tensed. He was still mad but not at Kellin. He was mad at Amy. He knew what she was trying to do.

"I am mad." Vic looked at Kellin. He looked hurt. "But not at you. At Amy. I mean- You can't just- whatever." He gave up trying to make a complete sentence. Kellin noticed Vic rubbing up and down his upper thighs.

"Vic?" Vic shifted on the bed so his position Indian style. "What did you do when you got home?" Vic looked down at his lap. He was so ashamed of what he did. And over a boy, too!

"I, um, walked through the door, got a bottle of water, went to the bathroom, and then I was laying on my bed until you got here."

"How long were you in the bathroom?" Kellin saw Vic tense.

"How am I suppose to know? I don't exactly time my bathroom visits. I'm not in a race." Kellin maneuvered himself so that he was his head on Vic's shoulder.

"Please don't play dumb with me." He let his fingers play with the bottom of Vic's hoodie. He pulled off, throwing it in the middle of Vic's very clean room. He went to pull off the black t-shirt as well but Vic stopped. He shook his head. Kellin found himself mesmerized by the soft brown curls shaking side from side. Vic pushed a small piece of Kellin's hair away.

"They're not there." Vic made it so they were both facing each other. Kellin quickly shot to Vic's wrists. They were clean besides the light scars that graced the skin. That would leave his- oh. That's why he was rubbing them up and down. He was trying to ease the pain. Kellin put his shaky hands on Vic's upper thighs. He watched as the other boy moved in discomfort.

"Oh Vic." Kellin set his head in the crook of the tan boy's neck. It was awkward but he could deal. As long as he was close to him. "Next time I want you to talk to me before you do this stuff. I want to help you stop." Kellin pulled them so they were both lying on the bed, facing one another. He wrapped his arms around Vic as his moves were mimicked. Their legs were tangled together and Vic had his cheek placed in Kellin's chest.