Chapter Twenty****

****TRIGGER WARNING****

As soon as the final bell rung Kellin grabbed Kevin and pulled him to the Fuentes household. He didn't have time to lose. He ran up to the door knocking frantically. Kevin watched the pale boy pace back and forth impatiently. Mike swung the door open. He gave Kellin a death glare before stepping onto the porch shutting the door behind him. He took a deep breath.

"What do you want?"

"I need to speak to Vic." Mike punch Kellin square in the face.

"Hell no! You're not hurting my brother again." Kellin was crouching on the ground, holding his probably broken nose. "He's on suicide watch. Again! I'm so afraid that he's going to kill himself. I took all the pills and sharp objects out of his room. He's under constant watch by Tony and Jaime right now." Mike grabbed Kellin by the collar and pulled him to the window. Kellin saw Vic on the couch in between his friends. Vic looked blankly at the show playing on the tv. It seemed as if all that was left was a shell. "Look what you did to him!" Mike shoved him up against the the house, away from the window.

"Mike, the video was cut off."

"Bullshit!" Kellin felt like cowering a way. Mike may be younger than him but he was still convinced that the sophomore could kill him with ease. Kevin placed a hand on Mike's shoulder.

"He's being honest."

"You better be careful Edwards. I'll end you just as quickly." Mike used Kevin's last name to intimidate him.

"Think about your brother before you make any decisions." Mike's grip started to weaken on Kellin's neck. "Kellin tell your side of the story." Kellin wiped the blood from his nose with his sleeve.

"I let Amy in because she said she wanted to help. You saw what happened after that." Mike clenched his fists. "But you didn't see what happened after it was cut off though. I pushed her away. I told her how I was with Vic. I told her I loved him. She said she was happy for me. That's when I got a call from Austin saying Jake harassed Vic and we left. That. Was. It. Nothing more, nothing less."

"What about that shit in the hall? Looked pretty cozy with her then." Kellin shook his head.

"I was talking about Vic then too. I was saying Jake and Austin wouldn't come between us. Mike," Mike looked at Kellin. "I'm in love with your brother. If I have the chance, I want to spend the rest of my life with him."

"You hurt him. How do I know you won't do it again?"

"Without him, I'm nothing. I nee-" Kellin was cut off by the door opening.

"Mike. What ar-" Vic stopped as he saw Kellin standing there with a bloody nose. He resisted the urge to pull the other boy into a hug. Kellin let his eyes wander over Vic. The tan boy was wearing a dark blue hoodie. He was tugging on the sleeves as he ran his hands up his thighs. Kellin felt like he was going to cry. Vic's eyes were so dull. They were just.....brown. There was no gold specks, no spark, just dead.

"Vic." Kellin took a step forward and Vic took a step back. The tan boy was being cautious. Mike watched his brother. Vic had stopped crying as soon as they got home. He didn't show anymore emotions. He didn't smile, he didn't laugh, and he stopped talking unless he needed to. There was still a good 3 feet distance between the couple.

"Vic please listen to him." Kevin cut into the silence. Vic shook his head, hugging his own body closely. Kellin walked forward grabbing Vic's arm before he could leave.

"Ow! Stop! Let go of me!" Vic returned to hugging his body and cradled the arm Kellin grabbed. The pale boy covered his mouth. No. Vic was clean. He would never do that again. Kellin looked at Mike who was looking at the porch.