Chapter Five

Tony and Jaime were already in the bleachers doing chemistry homework as they watched Vic run up the bleachers. They found it very comical. Vic stopped in front of them panting.

"You......are.......assholes." Vic glared at both of them. He was practically gasping for breath. "Ms. Terrace.... Kellin...... Relationship..... Help." Vic plopped down in front of them his back facing the field. Jaime and Tony put their work books up.

"What are you talking about?" Jaime's smile was replaced with a concerned face. Vic put a finger up. He needed to catch his breath before he explain everything.

"Okay. So..." Vic explained everything. What happened in the empty class room, Amy with her goons, and Kellin last period. Tony stayed still but Jaime was bouncing his leg very quickly. They both looked pissed.

"I can believe that bitch would do that. Grr- that skank!" Jaime got up and started pacing on the step. Tony nodded in agreement.

"I like the part where you were shirtless with Kellin. I wonder what thoughts were going through his head." Tony winked at Vic. He saw how they looked at each other. Even before this event, he would see Kellin starring. Tony may be quiet but that's because he liked to watch people. Like he knew Vic had added more cuts to his collection on his thighs because he kept rubbing his hands on them. Vic started blushing. He had been doing that a lot today. And he didn't mind it one bit.

"Why haven't you kissed this guy already?" Jaime sat back down next to Tony. Vic turned around as he heard a whistle blow. The football team was making their way on the field. Vic didn't even think it was season anymore but apparently they still had to practice for all the time they missed. He noticed Kellin talking to the coach in the front of the group. He looked good in tighter pants. He wore skinny jeans everyday but they were baggy. Why hadn't Vic kissed Kellin? Oh that's right! Amy was threatening to ruin his friends.

"Would you kiss a guy you pretty much started talking to?" Vic pointed at his friends. They all looked at Kellin making his way to the bench that was close to the bleachers they were on.

"If he looked like that. Yes." Jaime stated matter-a-factly. Vic looked back at his friends. That was, well, weird. Tony shrugged. Vic looked back at Kellin. He watched as he was yelling orders to the people on drill. He saw the muscles flexing underneath the tight tank top that shaped Kellin's body. He felt Tony and Jaime sit on opposite sides of him.

"It's not because it's Kellin." Damn! Tony could practically read his mind. "It's because Amy threatened us."

"We can handle ourselves Vic." Jaime nudged him lightly. "Do you doubt our mad skills?" Vic gave a little smile.

"We just want you to be happy." Vic watched Kellin get a serious face as the coach yelled at the team.

"But that's just it. Everyone worries about my happiness and I couldn't handle it if you were unhappy because of me."

"But that's the thing Vic. We are happy. We are just waiting for you." They stayed silent for awhile. They were all watching Kellin, who after the play failed, ordered the football players to run the track.

"Maybe. I don't know. Our conversations are not usually happy and sickingly sweet. Isn't that how couples usually are?" Jaime laughed and Vic turned to Tony to see he had an amused smile playing on his lips.

"Not exactly. That's how fake couples act. If a person really cares for you, they will show you they always worry." Tony glanced over at Jaime. Did he- Oh my god, he doesn't! Vic raised his eyebrows. Is it possible Tony likes Jaime?

"Not to mention the way he touched your, um, marks. If it was me I would have probably already got him in bed." Vic let out a little chuckle. "I missed your laugh." Jaime whispered.