Chapter Fifteen

A month. That's how long it has been since the party and since then Vic has been avoiding Jake like the plague. He has the fear that at any minute the bully is going to pop out, egging on the voices that still whisper in his head. On the bright side, Kellin and Vic have been together for one month, three weeks, and two days. But he defiantly wasn't counting, Jaime was counting for him. Vic went up to his locker, slamming his head against it.

"Ow." He whispered to himself. It was Wednesday and he was waiting by his locker for Kellin. The pale boy claimed he had a surprise.

"Ah don't hurt your face." Vic turned around to see Kellin with a nervous smile, hands shoved deep in his pockets. "I like your face."

"It's my face. I'm allowed to do what I want with it." Vic paused. "Like getting my nose pierced." He grumbled. Kellin had successfully got them off the topic at the mall. He wasn't even trying to. It just so happened that if you did anything to distract Vic then everything else would be forgotten. Including homework, especially homework.

"How about I take you to the mall soon and we'll get it pierced?" Vic smiled, running forward to throw his arms around his neck. Kellin laughed. "But not tonight. Tonight I'm doing something special for you."

"Like what?" Kellin kissed Vic's cheek.

"You'll just have to find out. Come by my house tonight." Vic tensed. Kellin's house was where Mr. Bostwick was. He really didn't want to have another beating. "My dad isn't there. My mom is taking him away." Vic swallowed.

"That means we will be alone." Kellin pulled away, looking at Vic's scared face.

"We don't have to do anything more than what we already do." Vic nodded. He wasn't scared through. He want this to happen, he was just afraid that he would screw it up somehow. Kellin wrapped his arm around the tan boy's waist and started leading them torwards the football field.

"It's fine. I mean, I don't think I would mind if we went any farther. Just like Kevin says, I can't get pregnant. I shouldn't worry about it." Kellin raised an eyebrow as his boyfriend gave a nervous laugh.

"It will be your first time Vic. You're allowed to be worried." Vic took a deep breath. "Don't think about that. It most likely will never happen tonight. Let's just have a good night okay?"

"Okay." Vic could hear the echos of someboy's footsteps in the hallway. He pushed Kellin away as Jake came around the corner. He smirked at the couple.

"Kellin I was just looking for you. Want to hang out tonight?" Jake spoke. Kevin came aroun the corner. He knew what Kellin had planned for Vic tonight.

"He can't. He's hanging out with me." Vic mumbled an apology and ran towards the football field. Kellin watched him go.

"Can I come hang out-"

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Kellin turned to face Jake.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the only person that has tried to hang out with me is Kevin. When did your sudden interest start?" Jake rolled his eyes.

"It started when you're hanging around freak. I swear he's turning you into a fag." He put on his fake puppy eyes. "I just don't want to lose my friend."

"Bullshit." Kellin muttered before leaving to go after Vic. As soon as Kellin was out of view, Kevin slammed Jake against the nearest wall. The scrawny ginger could do nothing but struggle against the other boy's grip.

"I agree with Kellin. This is bullshit. What's your game?"

"My game is that I saw Vic and Kellin making out in the hallway. We need to find-" Jake stopped, looking at Kevin's unsurprised face. "You knew."