Chapter Fourteen

"I want to get my nose pierced." Vic stopped in front of a tattoo shop. He put his face against the glass. Kellin laughed. The tan boy looked like a child at at pet store. He wrapped his arm around his waist.

"Why would you want to ruin your cute nose?" Kellin pulled the other boy to kiss the tip of his nose. Vic scrunched his face up. Vic ran into the middle of the walkway. He threw his hands up and spun in circles.

"I love this mall!" Kellin let out another laugh.

"Do you love it more than me?" Vic stopped, looking at his boyfriend. He smiled.

"I love Kellin Fucking Quinn!!!" People around the boys stared. Kellin walked forward, stopping in front of Vic.

"I love Vic Fuentes!!!" Their laughs echoed off the walls. Vic hugged Kellin.

"I don't want this to ever end. I feel like I'm dreaming." Vic whispered. Kellin returned the hug.

"Then let's never wake up." He closed his eyes as Vic kissed him. He loved this. Just kissing Vic could make him feel like he's on fire, imagine sex.

"I think this is my favorite of your memories with Vic." Kellin opened his eyes. Vic was no longer there. He was on the beach that Oli and him use to hang out on. Speak of the devil, Oli was standing there with his arms crossed over his chest but this time he was just Oli. There was no bullet wound, only a smirk. Kellin groaned.

"Why are you in my dreams? I-"

"Yeah I'm annoying, you're confused because you have no idea what's going on with Vic, and I probably interrupted a soon to be sex dream. You have some weird ones."

"S-shut up-p." Kellin felt his face turn red. "Do you always watch my dreams?" Oli sat on the ground, patting the seat next to him. Kellin took the offer.

"Yeah I go in yours or Vic's."

"What does Vic dream about?" Oli sighed.

"Some pretty dark shit I'll tell you that. I never show him myself though." Kellin started playing with his hands.

"So I didn't help his dreams?"

"No you did. It's just it starts off nice but then you alway end up leaving him. They are really bad. It's usually stuff like you don't love him, you're leaving him for Amy, ect."

"I would never do that!" Oli put a hand on Kellin's shoulder. "Do you know why he's freaking out?"

"I can't tell you that. You have to fix this one yourself." Oli watched Kellin trace patterns in the sand. "He still blames himself for my death. He still dreams of that day over and over again. But sometimes he is the one that's holding the gun."

"Has he hurt himself?" Oli looked over with a puzzled look.

"You don't trust him?"

"I'm just afraid that he's lying to me. I can see his wrists but everytime he goes to change his pants, he leaves for the bathroom or kicks me out."

"Maybe he's shy." Kellin hit Oli on the shoulder.

"Not funny." Oli chuckled.

"It's a little funny." He frowned when Kellin didn't laugh. "Come on you set yourself up for that one. He's afraid."

"Of what?"

"That you are going to take one look at him and think he's disgusting. You both have somethings you need to talk about." Oli stood in front of Kellin. "You're both keeping things and if you want to be together for more than a year, you need to stop beating around the bush. Hell if you keep this up I don't think you'll be together longer than 2 months." Kellin walked to the edge of the water. "Don't touch it. You'll wake up."