Chapter 7

Star's POV

The limo pulled up to the hospital and Yue came up and hugged me.

"It'll be okay Star." I just cried into my big brother's chest. It's not going to be okay. Mom was dead. The woman I always looked up to. The one who always tried to be there for me, even when she wasn't feeling well. The one who saved me from my 'father' and his affair whore. The one who was my number one role model, and now she was gone.

I climbed into the limo with Yue and waved bye to the girls. I don't know what I'm going to do anymore. We got to the house and went to Mom's room. I found a picture of Her, Yue, and I we burned all the ones with 'father'. I sat on her bed, it felt so weird without her laying in the middle.

"So what is it Star?"

"You now the Mew Mews?" He nodded. I sighed. "You know the new one? Mew Mew Demon?" He nodded a little slower this time. "I'm Mew Mew Demon." He seemed to think I was lying. I popped my Panda ears and tail out. He almost jumped off the bed.

"Believe me now?" He nodded. "We are fighting against the Cydronain Aliens, Pai, Taruto and.... Kisshu." His eyes grew. "Kisshu had nothing to do with what I'm about to tell you, it was all Pai. They made an alien cockroach, which was going through the hospital to find any medical supplies that could be combined to make a chemical that could kill off the human race but still be inhabitable. It was trying to take mom's medicine, and when I confronted it, the medicine pouch broke, and then mom died." Yue looked at the floor.

"Is that why you were going to be late getting home?" I nodded. "I don't know if I agree with this Star."

"Yue! If I don't fight, who's gonna save the world? The other Mew Mews may have already done this once, but I'm the only one who can get through to Kisshu!"

"I don't want you near him anymore."

"Yue!" He gave me the 'I don't care my decision is final' look. "He's in my class and we're dating! And it's not his fault mom died! It was his brother!"

"That's the point! His brother killed our mother!"

"It wasn't Kisshu though!"

"I don't care!"

"Yue!"

"Star! Mt decision is final!"

"I don't care! I love him still!"

"Even though his brother killed our mother!"

"All because his brother killed mom doesn't make him a murderer himself!"

"I've made my decision!"

"You sound just like Taiyou!" He froze then put a hand on his face.

"I-I do don't I?"

"You do! Mom wouldn't have cared! Why did you have to be like Him?!"

"I-I'm sorry."

"No you're not." I ran out of the room crying. I jumped through the dimension warp and landed right into Kisshu's arms, like he was waiting for me.

"Star?"

"Kisshu. Why? Why did he have to do that?"

"I don't know Star. I don't know." There was a dark energy coming out of nowhere. It was Deep Blue.

"What are you doing here?" I was so scared. They didn't know that he destroyed the planet, did they?

"I came to see Kisshu." He seemed angrier.

"You're not welcome here human!" I was thrown out of the dimension and onto my bed. Great. I went and did some homework then went to bed. This could not be happening.