Chapter 11

Star's POV

"Okay, everyone's here. Now, as you all know we will be having a school festival soon. You're class president and vice president will now take over." Linda went and sat at the back of the room while our President and vice president went up.

"So what should we do?"

"Cafe?" I sighed.

"No. That is so typical. Everyone will think of that."

"Haunted house?"

"Typical." I leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Play?"

"No one will agree on one and we all know it." I rolled my eyes with my response.

"Then what do you suggest Miss Nya." I glared at Linda.

"Well hoe. Why not a planetarium? We'll make different planets and constellations and have people come in for a tour. It's educational and fun. We could also talk about intergalactic relations if need be."

"Who cares about aliens?" I glared.

"Oh, I don't know." I walked over to Kisshu. "Maybe because one of our classmates is an alien. Kisshu's a Cydronian remember?"

"If we agree to do the planetarium, who'd lead it and how would we do everything?"

"Well obviously we'll make the room look like space. Cover the windows, make the room black, make planets and constellations, and dress up as aliens. Kisshu and I can give the tour and information since we've both been in space most recently."

"What do you mean?"

"We'll deal with that later."

"Well then. All in favor of the planetarium and alien information?" Everyone raised their hands. "Unanimous. Okay. We'll do a planetarium." I heard a scoff and turned to Linda.

"Akuma-sensei, why are you so against this idea?" She said nothing, but by her eyes and body language, it had something to do with Kisshu and I. "Fine. Be that way."

We started to discuss jobs more in detail and then Kisshu and I started to discuss the relations between Earth and his old planet, but there wasn't much information.

"How could we get more information Star-chan?" I thought and then it hit me.

"We could ask Dad! He'd know since he's the reason we met." Kisshu nodded and patted my head.

"You're so cute when you're excited." I smiled. Some of the girls walked over.

"Hey Kisshu. Do you think that you could get some of those monsters you make?" I blinked. Now that I think about it. Why DON'T these kids hate Kisshu? I mean, he's trying to destroy the planet.

"No. No way!" Ichigo glared at Kisshu.

"Why not Ichigo?" She freaked and her ears and tail popped out and she ran out of the room with Aoyama right behind her. "What's her problem?"

"Well shouldn't it be the whole classes choice?"

"You're right Mitsuki. Hey everyone! Do we want Kisshu to bring in some of those monsters?"

"Yeah!"

"Totally!" I sighed and so didn't Kisshu. I felt a hand on mine.

"You know what's going to happen." He whispered. I nodded.

"I know."