Chapter 24

Lacey.

"So what happened?" Emma asks as soon as we were both sat down on the sofa.

"Jessica is also a transfer, she had to move schools because it has happened before" I tell her honestly.

"Wait, she's stalked a teacher before and still allowed her into a public school?" Emma's eyes are wide, her face revealing her shock horror.

"Yeah except it was with a male, which is why I never really had a problem with her being in my class, but of course all of her teachers had to be female, they wouldn't allow her to be around male teachers"

"Oh wow, so she is a complete nutcase then" Emma shakes her head.

"Yeah I guess you could say that" I nod softly.

"So why don't you go to the police? If this has happened before there is more a chance of them believing you over her"

"Yeah that's true, but I'm not sure if I want to, she hasn't harmed me or you, and I doubt that she will do anything now" I shrug softly.

"You're just going to let her get away with it Scot free?" Asks incredulously.

"For now, yes I am, I really don't see the point in bringing more drama to my doorstep"

"If I were you I'd be getting the bitch locked up, she needs to go to rehab or something, get herself sectioned" Emma shakes her head.

"Come on Em, stop it, maybe she does have a serious mental problem, and does need help, but it's not something you can joke about"

"Who says I'm joking" She says seriously.

"Well there's nothing you can do about it"

"There is, but you obviously don't want me to" Emma looks frustrated, clearly with the fact that I am not going to do anything about Jessica's behaviour.

"I just don't see the point"

"And what if she leaves and actually manages to get into a new school and does the exact same thing" Emma says.

"Then that school will deal with it, because it will no longer be my problem" I reach over brushing her hair out of her face tucking it behind her ear.

"Stop thinking about her, stop allowing yourself to be frustrated"

Emma sighs and relaxes back against the sofa.

"I'm sorry, it's just she could have ended us, and ruined our lives, she still can"

"I doubt that she will tell anyone, but I'd never let her ruin us" I smile softly and see Emma fighting her own.

She turns to face me, her face trapping my hand between her cheek and the sofa as I caress her softly.

She turns her face and kisses the palm of my hand.

"I love you" She whispers shyly, a smile forming on my face as she utters those three words.

"I love you too Miss Daniels" I grin.

"So what do we do now?" She asks barely above a whisper, her teeth trapping her bottom lip as she bites it softly.

"What do you mean?" I ask slightly confused.

"Well, what are we?"

"I don't know, we've never actually ever made it official, not that we've ever had the opportunity to have a date"

As I say that a huge grin spreads across Emma's face.

"What?" I ask giggling softly, affected by her smile.