Yep

First off I would like to say thank you so so much for everyone reading this and whoever has read the book where Rachael is a teen and where you find out the unexplained shit in this book.

Im also wondering why everyone thinks it's Juliet 😂 I'm not saying it isn't but there are so many people saying it is but whoever reads the second book knows who it is and why the plot in this story is like how it is.

I've done a little editing here and there but in a month or so I'm going to be doing a major editing thing, because I wrote the story when I was 13 and didn't care much for grammar. I still don't care much just a little bit more now, haha.

I say a month or so because I just recently moved out of state to Missouri and I have like no friends so that's not the case, it's because we have been staying with my uncle and just today we finally got the house we wanted which made me pumped as fuck.

The only thing I really like here at my uncles is the three goats, two cats and his dog.

I hate his 20 something chickens though... Don't get me wrong I love my uncle and always will but it just feels like he doesn't except me as his family? My birthday was October 18th and he said some really not so nice things to me and also pissed me off my grabbing my phone and deleting this chapter I was writing for this new book I haven't published yet, so yeah.

Also for those of you reading Kim and Andy's story 'unlikely pair' I unpublished the whole thing and I'm going to re-write it completely same with 'leather, war paint and pacifiers?' Which is the Ashley Purdy's daughter one, so yeah.

I also just realized I say 'so yeah' a lot.

Uhhh I think that's it.. Love you BVB army <3