Chapter 20: Date part.1

~Mystery P.o.v~

What the fuck she needs to be dead I'm going to killer her she will be dead I swear on my life she WILL die why does she get everything and I get nothing I think watching her and then getting in my car heading home the words she will die chanting over and over in my head.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Andy's P.o.v~

Today was the day I had my date with Kim I plan on taking her to one of her favorite restaurants.

"Hey Andy?" CC says coming into my room with Rachel, I asked him to watch her while I figure out I'm going to wear and then Ashely and Kitty are going to watch her while I'm out with Kim.

"Yeah?" I say trying to figure out which shirt to wear. "Uh I was wondering...um nevermind" CC says leaving...well that was odd

I pick out a plain black button up shirt with some of my black skinny jeans that don't have rips. I lay them down on the bed as my phone rings I glance at the screen seeing it's jake I answer it.

J=jake A=Andy

J- hey Andy what's up

A-just getting ready for my date with Kim you?

J- well a few hours ago I dropped Leah off at the airport she's going to stay with our mom for a bit... and Ella and I got into a fight and we are now broken up.

A-oh god jake I'm sorry to hear that bro

J-it's fine well I'm going over to jinxxs right now talk to you later good luck on your date

A-Mkay bye

I hang up and go to take a shower..

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

~Still Andy's P.o.v~

I got out the shower wrapping a towel around my waist and then start finger combing my hair.

I dry myself off and slip into my black jeans and button up shirt when I hear a knock at my door. I quickly say "come in" and then start to pull on a pair of studded boots.

"Hey" Ashley says walking in "hey when did you get here?" I ask
"A few minutes ago" he says scowling at my appearance.
"What?" I question looking down at my clothes "your going to wear a belt with that right??"

"No why?" I say "why?! You can't wear a god damn button up shirt without a belt it ain't right!" He yells

"I'm not wearing a belt"
"Oh yes you are"
"Nu uh"
"God dammit Andrew fine but don't come crying to me when she dumps your sorry ass for not wearing a belt!!"

"Hey watch your mouth Rachel's still here!" I snap "wait where is she?"

"Oh when I got here she was in the kitchen with CC make cookies" Ashley says and our eyes go wide an we run into the kitchen to see CC and Rachel covered head to toe in flour they weren't the only ones a mess the whole kitchen was to there was raw cracked egg on the counter milk on the floor flour everywhere.

"I didn't know the cookies would explode" Rachel said looking dumbfounded said. "nether did i.. well that's the last thing I cook that isn't microwaveable" CC says

" You should have learned that lesson when you tried to make spaghetti" Ashley says "...oh yeah" CC says looking up as of he was remembering that day.