Chapter:19

~Andy's P.o.v~

"A SHOOOOOWWWWEEERRR WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU ARW FEELING ALONE OH..." I sang out loud but stopped when everyone in the room gave me a what the fuck look. and by everyone I mean CC Ashley Leah and jake.

"What the hell was that about" Ashley asked "uhh um I dunno" I say and they go back to what they were doing while I'm just there onc the couch bored as fuck.

"Guys I'm bored" I say and they ignore me. "GUUUUYYYSSS IM BOOORED"
"GUUU-" I was caught off guard by jake throwing a burrito wrapper at me and it bouncing off my head and onto the floor.
I stare at it for a moment before I say "jake you should pick that up or well get bugs"

"You do it it's your house" he says "exactly that's means you should listen to me aaaand PICK UP THE GOD DAMN WRAPER"
"God you complain to much" jake says picking up the paper and u smile in victory.

"Wait where's Rachel!!" CC yells and we all give him a really look "she with Kim and kitty going to the store and post office" Leah says "...oh.."
"By the way ash what happened between you and kitty?" I ask
"I ain't fucking telling you"
"Pleeeeeaaasssee it will keep me occupied" I say
"No"
"Plllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee pllllllleeeeeeaaasssee preeettty plllleeeasss-"

"God damn fine Andy!!" He yells cutting me off.. Ha! I'm so annoying
"I met her in highschool and me and my friends picked on her there end of story" he says
"Oh".. I still don't believe him, I look down at my phone and start texting Kim.

"Who you texting?" CC asks
"None of your business"
" Plllllleeeeaaassee aaaannndddyyy teeell-" I cut him of my tackling him to the ground and sitting on him starting to bounce up and down.
"Ow a-and ow stop... ow bitch get off!!!" He says pushing me off to were I fall flat on my face "ow" I say

"Sooo jake was you first impression of me really that I look like a lion?" I ask jake "well yeah that and you were quit" he pause and then continues "but I don't think your quiet anymore"

I get up from the floor seeing Ashley in MY chair -.-

"Your sitting in my seat" I tell him
"I don't see your name on it" he says
"It will written in you fucking blood if you don't get up"

He slowly gets up giving me my seat I smile and say "soo how's everyone's day?"

"Andy are you bipolar?" Leah asks
"Nope"
"You should get checked" CC says
"Listen guys in no-" I was cut off my Rachel running in yelling "daddy daddy look what I got!!!!"

She jumps into my lap and shows me season 1 of batman cd. "oh my god I'm in heaven!!" I yell "mommy got it for me!" She yells

"Where is your mom?" I ask
"She went to the mall with kitty to do Christmas shopping" Rachel's says
"Oh ok"
"Ashley why d-"
"Don't start" he says cutting her off "what?!? I was just going to ask why you like hello kitty" Ashley's faces lights up while we all groan.
"Not again" CC says
"Can it coma" Ashley says and then starts talking about why he likes hell kitty...

Short yeah I know don't judge me
But there shall be another update soon anyway comment like follow.. .-. ^~^ •_•