Chapter: 8

~Rachel's p.o.v~

I woke up in the middle of the night from another bad dream and see I'm in my bed...i guess daddy carried me up here.

I got out of bed and walked over to my pile of stuff animals and picked up ms.lizzy , lizzy is a beautiful lizard who is all green and has shinty yellow spots.

I look at the time and see it 5:00 am

Might as well stay up I go to my dresser and pull out a fuzzy red top, black leggings and black and grey too too that has polka dots on it and black flats that have spikes.

I go into the bathroom and change, I brush my long brown hair I go back into my room take out some crayolas and coloring books and start to color.

I'm trying to decide if I want to color a panda or a duck *sighs* just then I heard movement coming from the living room... daddy's usual not up this early... maybe he couldn't sleep.

I'm going to see if he wants to color with me.

I go downstairs still holding ms.lizzy

I look around but see no one I'm about to go back to my room when someone yanks me back by my shirt.

I was about to scream when the stranger put something over my mouth and nose and I got really dizzy..

And then all was black.

[morning]

~Andy's P.o.v~

I got up from bed and noticed it was 10:23am..

That's strange usual Rachel wakes me up by now.. maybe she slept. I creep down the hall to her door I open the door I was about to sneak attack her when I notice she wasn't in there.

"RACHEL!"

.....

"RACHEL!!!"

...nothing

I start searching the house frantically. I'm so worried where could she be!

"RACHEL!! WHERE ARE YOU!"

...Nothing

I've looked everywhere I pick up the phone and call the guys to see if they have Rachel they all said no and kept asking why . I then see a note not the floor I pick it up and read it.

} I have your daughter you want her back it's going to cost you 10,000 not a penny less you can call the cops but I give you my word you won't find us { unknown

"NOO! MY BABY!!" I start to sob I pick up the phone and dial 911

O=operator a=Andy

O- 911 what's your emergency

A-MY DAUGHTER SHES GONE SOMEONE TOOK HER!!

O-sir calm down I'm going to send the police over they will be there as soon as they can.

A-ok thank you

I hang up and sit on the couch and start to cry I text the guys what happened I hear my phone constantly but I just can't answer them right now.

" My boo bear she's gone no! please please let her be okay...