Chapter: 25

3 years later Rachel is now seven

~Rachel's P.o.v~

"Rachel guess what!!" Tanya my best friend who's been in my class ever since I first started school two years ago says "what?" I ask excitedly " my momma said I can have my first sleepover with you on Friday!" She yells "YAY!!! Wait that in three days ugh that's forever I wish it could be tonight" I pout

" I know I do to but hey I'll take what I can get maybe I can come over tomorrow and we can play" she says " yeah! And maybe I can get my daddy to take us to the carnival that's in town!!" I scream jumping up and down
"Why do you call your dad daddy?" She asks " why do you call your mom momma?"

"Point taken" she says nodding her head " Rachel come on doodlebug say by to Tanya uncle CC is at the house with Leah and Uncle jake and plus your dad says it's important you too watch all of season one of batman tonight" my mom says and we get into the car " mom what's going to be for dinner?"

" Roast green beans and corn on the cob" she replies not taking her eyes off the road. I look down at my moms hand seeing the wedding ban on her finger I remember when dad ask me to help him look for the perfect ring, smiling at the thought I look out the window watching the scenery go by for some reason this felt all to familiar like déjà vu.

"So how was school?" She asks " it was a lot of fun! There's this new kid today named billy he pushed me off the swing today but I don't really care Tanya said that her and I can have our first sleepover on Friday is that ok?"

"Of course it is by the way grandma and grandpa are coming down in a month also don't forget we have to go get your dress for Ashley and Kitty's wedding soon and Sammie should be giving birth soon she's due in 3 and a half months" she says

"Ok do they know what there going to name him?" I ask "sweetheart we don't know if it's going to be a boy"
"But I want it to be a boy" I say pouting " I know you do sweetie" my mom laughs.

"Am I ever going to have a little brother or sister?" I ask " um sweetie I don't know about that"
"Oh ok"

" mom wha- AHHHHH!!!!" I scream when the car starts hurling through the air crashing into the tree "mom?" I say blood was dripping down her forehead and her eyes were closed "mom!!!" I started to scream I couldn't move I was crushed into my seat I felt something warm pour down my head I cup my head with my hand bringing it down seeing blood coating it I start getting dizzy I see a women in a black car with blonde hair but I can't make out a face the last thing I hear before I pass out are her evil laughs and a car engine start.

~ Andy's P.o.v~

"Andy your phones ringing!!!" CC yells
"Well can you bring it to me dimwit!!" I yell back "sure thing asshole" CC says handing me my phone.
The hospital? Why is the hospital calling?

"Hello?" I answer "um excuse me is this Mr. Biersack" a women's voice says
"Yes this is may I ask why your calling?" "Well it seems your wife and daughter were in a car accident" when the woman said that I pretty sure all life left my body.

~ Jakes P.o.v~

I go into the kitchen to see Andy looking pale as a ghost. "Andy are you ok??" I ask "we have to go to the hospital now" he says

"What?! Why?!?" CC yells coming in the kitchen with Leah "Kim and Rachel got into a car accident" he says his voice almost a whisper. he grabs his car keys running out the door with is fallowing him.

~~~ time skip to hospital~~~

Once we were at the hospital Andy runs up to the front desk. I swear this hospital is becoming way to familiar with us.

CC Leah and I take are seats in the uncomfortable plastic chairs "god I hope there ok" Leah says and we all nod are head in agreement, Andy walks over tears streaming down his face like a river looking sickly pale. "Andy?" I question "Rachel just got out of surgery but..." he says "but?" CC says

"But Kim's gone" he says breaking down into sobs. Leah wraps her arms around Andy trying her best to comfort him while CC and I try to get over the shock .

~Andy's P.o.v~

I can't believe Kim's gone It doesn't feel like she's gone but I know it's true. "it's ok Andy everything's going to be ok" Leah says "mr. Biersack if your ready you can go see your daughter" a nurse says, I nod following her to Rachel's room.

Once I enter tears start falling again the was my boo bear extremely pale her arm in a cast and a long stitch across her forehead the doctors says they had to do immediate surgery on her long because one of her ribs punctured it Kim was a different story they said her side of the car got the worst damage and she died instantly.

I walk over to her bedside rubbing my thin across her cheek, her eyes flutter open and she looks at me with her blue eyes that are just like mine. "daddy?" She says her voice quivering "daddy where's mommy??!" She says frantically. I sit beside her lightly holding her "I'm sorry boo bear b-but mommy ....she's gone" I say
"No! No! ...It can't be true" she says her voice ending her on a whisper. I slightly rock her as she cried "it's going to be ok I promise it's going to be ok"

"I love you daddy" she says "I love you too boo bear"

I cried a little writing this I wanted to say thank you for reading commenting voting for this book and I plan on writing a sequel to this about Rachel when she's older and yes it will have black veil brides in it and also she'll find out more about herself and who killed her mom Ect...
Anywhore

THE END

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW