Chapter:17

~Andy's P.o.v~
Rachel Kim CC and kitty and I were currently at McDonald's and CC was being immature and wouldn't get out of the play place when we were trying to leave.

"CC get out of the play place now!" I yell "make me Biersack!" He yells back.
"Dude if get stuck in there because of my long gazelle legs now get out now!"
"No!" He screams. "who do you think you are talking to me like that!" I say trying to get him scared and it works his eyes go wide and he looks around the place and stutters "I-I think I'm spongebob"

"Your so immature" I say "so are you!" He argues.
"Nu uh"
"Uh huh"
"Nu uh"
"Uh-"
"Both of you shut up now! CC get out of there now and let's go!" Kitty yells and CC litarilly falls down the slide and falls flat on his face.

"Guys hurry u- oh my god was CC trying to be a ninja like you Andy" Kim says coming in the room with Rachel on her hip.

[ Back at home..]

"But I want Rachel to stay at my house tonight" CC whines
"Christian you were to immature to get out of a play place you really think if trust you with my daughter" I say
"But I've watched her before!" He argues, I sigh and say to Kim "what do you think? Should we take the chance"
"Sure but only if he can handle it" she says

"Yay!!!" He screams
I packed Rachel a back and went outside to CC car, "here's Rachel's bag and there's a list of things of what NOT to do when she's with you"
"Bye daddy I love you" Rachel says
"Bye boo bear I love you watch your uncle CC " I say kissing the top of her head.

"Bye mommy I love you" she says
"Bye doodlebug love you" Kim says and kisses Rachel's cheek.
"Bye auntie kitty I love you"
"Awe bye sweetheart love ya too"
"Bye coma you better take good care of her or what I'll do to you will be chronicled on national geographic discovery for years " Kim yells as they drive away and makes a mock salute.

"Well I'm going to go I have modeling shoot in about an hour" kitty says
"Ok bye love ya" Kim says and they hug and kitty leaves.
We go back inside and I fall back on to the couch. "Sooo what do you want to do" Kim asks
"Watch..wait for it....BATMAN!!!!" I yell " we did that this morning" she groans.
"Ok so batman is amazing best superhero ever"
"Still think He-man is better"
"Are we seriously starting this again?" I ask. ".... maybe... anyway I'm hungry shall I order pizza?"
"You shall" I say and she dials the pizza place ordering pepperoni pizza.

"Don't for get the breadsticks" I say over and over and she tries shutting me up by putting her hand over my mouth so I do what in rational person would do in this situation ... I lick her hand.

She looks at her hand in disgust and says to the person on the phone " yes thank you" and hangs up.
"YOU FORGOT MY BREAD STICKS!!!" I yell "YOU LICKED MY HAND!"
"YOU TRIED SHUTTING ME UP!"
"OK!! SO!!" She says
"Your so mean!!" I yell "and your disgusting" she says "you put your hand on my mouth what was I suppose to do!"

"I don't know...NOT LICK IT!" She yells "well I did" I say crossing my arms
" Your so childish" she says "and you need to learn how to have fun"
"I'll keep that in mind" she replies glaring at me.
A few minutes later the doorbell rings and I go answer it, taking the pizza and paying the man I take the pizza into the living room.

I turn on the tv turning on batman and we start devouring the pizza.

~Kim's P.o.v~

So he thinks I need to learn to be fun I thought and smirked evilly which Andy noticed. "what going on in that mind of yours"

"So I need to learn to be fun...ok then" I say getting up going to the kitchen and taking a can of whip cream out of the fridge.

I go back in the living room aiming the top at Andy. "w-what are you doing put the whip cream down Kim" Andy says slowly advancing torwards me.

"Just having a little fun" I say instantly and start spraying the whip cream all over him. "KIIIM!! STOOOP!!!" He yells while I laugh uncontrollably but then it stopped coming out.... oh no

Andy smirks and says "how bout a hug"
"Ha-ha I'm good maybe you should clean up" I say my eyes wide and he starts chasing me around the house .

He finally corners me "Andy don't do this" I say "do what? All I want is a hug" he says pulling me into a hug, "Andy!" I screech and then HE. LICKS. MY. CHEEK. -_-

"What the hell Andrew!!!" I yell
"What?! You had whip cream on your cheek.." he says like a little kid and I just give him an oh my god look, he smiles and runs to his room probably to take a shower and change clothes which is what I'm going to do.

I go into my room taking a shower and then changing into a dark blue tank top and black pajama pants. going back into the living room I see Andy still isn't done yet.

"Hmmm" I say and grabbing the hot sauce and practically drenching his pizza in it... I know I'm Sooo mean but it's pay back he licked my cheek.

I start eating my slice of pizza and watch batman I secretly thought batman was awesome but I would never admit it to Andy I dunno why though...eh I guess I'm just stubborn

"Hey" Andy says walking into the room and sitting next to me, grabbing his pizza and taking a bite and as soon as the pizza hit his mouth his eyes go aide but he continues chewing like nothing happened. "did you uh do something to my pizza" he asks

"Huh oh no" I say but he already knows the truth "I'm going to go get something to drink"
"Ok" I say

"So how's the pizza" I say smiling when he sits down "wonderful" he says glaring at me I see something in he's pocket "what's in your pocket?" I question

"Well I figured see I got to be whip cream you can be the cherries" he says pouring a jar of cherries on me cherry juice and all. "AHHH! Fuck! Andrew I just took a shower"

"I've noticed something you only call me Andrew when your annoyed or angry with me" he says

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK YOU SLOVED THE CRIM OF THE CENTURY" I say and start ranting while he just looks bored and that's when he did something I didn't expect, he grabbed me roughly pulling me to him and planting his lips on mine.

I was shocked at first but then began to move my lips in sync with his he tasted like hot sauce cigarettes and whip cream.

A few minutes later we breathlessly pull away. "uh" we both say at the same time and Andy leaves going to his room.

....Well shit

~Andy's P.o.v~

"What the fuck did I just do!?" I whisper/yelled to my self once I reached my room.

I just fucking kissed Kim well yeah I've kissed her before... No shit Andy you have a kid with her' I thought

Oh please kill me now..

I think back to when she said that one day when she said she needed to leave me but didn't want to.. what does she mean by that!!! God women are so confusing.

I groan falling on top of my bed ...well tomorrow is going to be awkward was the lost thought on my mind before I fell asleep.

(Hey Sooo do you ship Kim and Andy? Or naaah? Also comment and tell me what you thought of the story anywhore... have a good day night whatever time you are reading this. ^~^)