Chapter: 4

~Rachel's P.o.v~

:dream/flash back:

I was running as fast as my legs could carry me through my old house trying to get away from my stepdad .

He hurt mommy I thought as I started going trough what happened in my head while I was hiding in a cabinet under the sink.

I was asleep when I heard a noise so I went downstairs to check it out and I saw my stepdad James over my mommy's body there was blood everywhere I screamed and he turned and "quiet you little bitch" and started chasing me.

I screamed when James pulled me out from under the bed and started beating me.

:end of dream/flash back:

"AAAHHHHH!!!" I screamed and jolted awake

"SHIT!!!" Ashley yelled and fell out of his chair on to jake and he made a "ofh" sound.

"Baby! are you ok?" my daddy asked worried

"Mhm I just had bad dream" I said

" Sweetie that's why I said we shouldn't watch a scary movie, do you wanna talk about it" he asked

" No not really" knowing it wasn't just a dream it was a memory that happened but it's ok.... James is gone his in prison... right?

"Ok sweetie come on you can sleep with daddy in his bed, that is if you want" he said and I nodded yes.

He carried me up the stairs and set me in his bed and I fell asleep almost instantly.

[ next morning]

"Daddy!" I yelled getting out of his bed

"I'm in the kitchen sweetheart!" I heard him yell . I ran as fast as my little legs could carry me excited to see my daddy.

All of the sudden I slipped while running down the stairs "AHHH!!" I screamed " RACHEL!" I heard my daddy yell then ..BLACK