Chapter: 12

~Andy's P.o.v~

[ 1 week later]

I'm on the phone with Kim arguing over Rachel once more and there is NO way in hell I'm letting her go.

K- Andy I swear to god you need to give me my daughter back!

A- no way in hell Kim!

K- fine then I'm taking you to court!

She says and hangs up.

She's been threatening to take me to court but she never does... I don't know why I went out with her I first met her in high school and she was the biggest bitch ever one of the 'popular' people but I got to know her when working on a project together and thought she wasn't that bad and we eventually began dating it wasn't long though it only lasted for 3 or 4 months and then she just left me for some guy saying I was never around and that she didn't want to date the emo guy anymore. which the never around part was kinda of true because Black Veil Brides was becoming more famous.

..How did Kim even get my house number.. eh probably twitter or something I thought putting the phone down to go check on my boo bear.

I go into her room and see her sitting on her bed with a book and her stuff animals surrounding her.

"And then the princess kissed the fwog and they lived happily ever after" she says and I laugh.

"Boo bear what are you doing?" I ask

"reading"

"Why are your stuffed animals surrounding?"

"Because daddy they wanted me to read the princess and the fwog to them" she states

She's very smart.. I wonder if she knows she's holding the rupunzel book and not princess and the frog? eh probably not but im not going to ruin her fun.

"Daddy?" she's says

"Yes boo bear" I say and she points behind me..huh?, I turn around and almost have a panic attack because Jake's behind me.

"Fuuuu!-fudge pop" I say instead of something else.

"Nice save Biersack" jake says and go over to Rachel.

"Hey little Biersack how are ya?" jake asks Rachel

"I'm good mr. Pitts" she says and then gives him a look.

"What?" he asks

"Why is your last name a body part?" She asks giggling and gives her a oh my god look and hands her to me.

"Hi daddy" she says and pecks my forehead and I smile .. she is just to cute sometimes.

"Hi boo bear..hungry?" I ask and jake says "YES oh my god I haven't eaten all day!"

"Jake that's not true you ate 15 minutes ago" Ashley says from the door way and I jump "HOLY-..cow will you guys stop scaring me" I yell.

"Never Biersack!!" CC yells runs in and stills my giggling Rachel.

"Daddy!!!" she yells giggling and I run after her with my long ass gazelle legs.

I corner CC in the living room and say " coma give me my little girl before your actually in a coma" he hands her over pretending to be scared and starts running around the house like a mad man..which he is, I look over at Rachel and see she's pouting.

"Boo bear are you ok!?" I ask

" you called me a little girl I am a big girl" she says crossing her arms.

"Ha! little Biersack is mad at daddy Biersack!" Ashley yells laughing

"Shut up Ashley!.. boo bear I'm sorry your right your a big girl" I say and she smiles. "that's right I'm dis many!" she say holding up 4 fingers.