Chapter: 9

~Rachel's P.o.v~

"W-w-where am I" I said noticing I'm not home and I'm alone In a dark scary room, I start to cry its so cold.

"I-I-I want my d-daddy!" I wailed

"Shut up you little bitch!"

My eyes widen in fear "j-j-James"

"That's right you think your mom can just run off and hide you and then leave me huh! well she was fucking WRONG!" he snarled with a evil look in his eyes

He stalks over towards me I try to move but I'm chained down so I start to scream.

"Shut up no one can hear you!" he says and kicks me hard repeatedly in my side and I cry out in pain.

He starts to pull at my pants but I keep moving trying to get away.

"STOP! MOVING!" he screams and punches me in the face , I stop moving and start to cry.

"I want my daddy!" I wail

"Awe well to bad" he says and undos his pants

....

James just left the room after he did those bad things to me but before he left he started to kick and punch me so I'm sure by now I have cuts and bruises all over me.

All I want is my daddy is that so much to ask? I thought and silently cry my self to sleep.

~Andy's P.o.v~

It's been 3 weeks since my angel has gone missing me and the guys and Sammie and Ella are all torn up.

I miss her so much god dammit!

Just then I got a call from the police station.

P= police a=Andy

A-hello I rushed

P- hello is this Mr. Biersack

A-yes it is

P-we think we found your daughter..

A-you did!

P- but shes..

A-she's what?..

P-dead..

All of the blood drained out of my body no! no! this can't be!

P-hello

A-I'm I'm still here

P- we are not sure it's her or not would you mind coming down to the station to identify it's her?

A-yes I'll be on my way

I say and hang up and lifelessly drag my self to the car and drive to the station.