Chapter: 16

[ 1 months later ]
~ Kim's P.o.v~

Andy and Rachel have been staying with me for about a month now I asked if Rachel and him wanted to move in but he says he's not sure...

Meanwhile it was thanksgiving the BVB boys are here along with Sammie doll who's extremely nice and Leah who's nice too but hyper.
But let's just say it was complete chaos..

" The fuck is this where's the sushi?" jake said and jinxxs just glares while a overly hyper drunk CC yells "I FOUND THE WINE ANYONE WANT SOME WINE? WINE? ANYBODY? FINE ITS ALL MINE MINE AND WHIME RHYME" Ashley being Ashley asks
"anybody wanna hear a dirty joke?"
We all freeze when we hear the ole alarm go off in the kitchen.

"FIIIRRREE DROP STOP AND ROLE G-get on your knees do something people!" Rachel says running in when Andy come out black ashes all over him and hands clasped together with his lips pursed and says " I have some how managed to set the turkey on fire....with a candle, we all bust out laughing while Rachel looks upset.
"What's wrong baby?" I ask her
" Daddy's hurt and y'all are laughing" she says pointing at a burn on his hand and then running over to him wrapping. Her small body around his long legs.
I see Andy tearing and guess ash does to and he says "awe daddy Biersack's tearing up! what are you pmsing?"

"What no!" he says and then Continue "she's just so sweet... so ash are you ever going to put one in the oven so it can pop out"
"Um the answer to that is no" he says
"Heck maybe he already has a kid" CC says and Ashley glares at him when we hear Leah gasp " how could you ever wish that upon a innocent child"
"Sweetheart if it's my kid! we all know it ain't gonna be innocent" Ashley says to Leah who rolls her eyes replying " we all know in fact you tried proving that point to me when you grabbed my butt while jake wasn't looking and that was just wonderful" she's with no amusement

"Well sweetheart if you liked tha-"
"Child in the room!" Andy and I yell
"yeah! don't you see uncle CC is in the room!" Rachel yells and Andy wipes a fake tear away saying "she's like a little mini me"
"Wait a minute... I came out of an oven!" Rachel yells and we all burst out laughing "well what oven did I come out of?" Rachel asks and Ashley was about to answer before I cut him off with a glare.
"Nothing sweetie" I say smiling, I look up and see Andy lost in thought

~Andy's P.o.v~
I think I'm falling for Kim again or i already fell and couldn't get up..
My mind then begins to wonder were the people fall and says help me I've fallen and I can't get up.. what was it called again?... oh yeah life alert could that help? probably doesn't mean this kind of falling..
I pick Rachel up placing her on a chair and calling a random Chinese food since The turkey is in edible and to get jake he's fucking sushi he won't stop whining about.

My mine starts wondering off once more about the night of when that ghost shit happened.. maybe if I get that taken care of I can move back to my house with Rachel ... and possible can get over the feelings I have developed for Kim no it wouldn't be right take a Rachel away from her I'll just have to suck it up.

"Need any help?" Kim asked with that beautiful smile of hers... dammit Andy stop thinking
"No..i got it I ordered Chinese food and I'll clean up the mess" I say
"Did you get me sushi!" jake yells
"Yes Pitts I did"
"Why is your last name a body part?" I hear Rachel ask jake and jake groans saying "are we really starting this again"
"Yes we are"
"Yeah jake why is you last name Pitts" Leah asks
"Your last name is pits too!" jake yells
"Not forever"
"Wait you getting married!?" CC yells
"No but I plan to someday" she replies
"They really are
noisier then you" Kim says
"Told you" I say when the doorbell rings.
"Foooooddd!!!" jake yells and then says "wait your not food"
"No sir I'm not food unless you're a cannibal or are you think of something else" a Woman says at the door smirking .
"Aunt kitty!!" Rachel yells as the women scoops her up in a hug
I think I saw Ashley fall out of his chair, the woman was acreage height ,nice body, lightly tanned , green blue eyes blond hair she was wearing a hello kitty
Sweater black jeans and cowgirl boots also cowgirl hat and she also had light southern twang in her voice.
When I looked back Ashley I could littarly see Cupid hitting him with an arrow ...phft no relationship my ass I give you month maybe less
"Anyhow now that, that man over there is back on his chair hi I'm Katy but you can call me kitty" she says
"Well I'm Andy the one shoving shoving chop sticks in his mouth pretending to be a walrus is jake the one chugging wine is CC the dude who is kissing the girl jinxx the girl is Sammie the other girl is Leah and the one who fell out of his chair is Ashley"
"Nice to meet you all" she says
"Well I order extra food mainly Thai food so if your cool with or else I can order something else also"